• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Original Jot5 Thread

Started by 3lric, October 24, 2011, 04:53:34 am

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Durbs

Quote from: Dome on February 06, 2012, 05:59:11 am

Sweet. We're Spam Mod approved. :mrgreen:

Anyways, to those following Jot5 (and especially to the team), sorry for my recent absence. Coming back to work now.

3lric

Quote from: Durbs on February 07, 2012, 07:54:34 pm
Sweet. We're Spam Mod approved. :mrgreen:

Anyways, to those following Jot5 (and especially to the team), sorry for my recent absence. Coming back to work now.

Good! haha. We've much to do :P

Anyway these past 2 days I haven't got much done since I am normally busy those 2 days. But today is going to be a busy day with eventing \o/

3lric

Hello FFH, we of the Jot5 team have a Valentine's Day present for you  :mrgreen:

We will be presenting you with our Chapter 1 Teaser of Jot5 later today.
The scenes in this trailer are scenes that were released long ago upon the start of the project,
Tho they have been (for the most part) Completely redone to meet the standards of the team and
we hope you very much enjoy it.

It will be posted later on today once the team is all awake for me to show them the video :P

-Elric

(P.S. Both Lijj and Pride have been added to the list of Jot5 team members, Welcome guys, and thanx for all of your help)

Taichii

hohoho can't wait.. and welcome to the team boss lijj and pride XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

3lric

And here it is, make sure to let us know what you think everyone!

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

DarkShade

That was really good. I love that snake has his box now and has the exclamation point too. =3
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Kagebunji

Heh, Snake's Smoke animation is neat. Those trailers are soo much improved since the first version I remember from long time ago, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Taichii

"Desperation"

3lric

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on February 14, 2012, 04:23:05 pm
That teaser was terrible, I want my money back.

/shot.

Lol, oh yea totally

Quote from: Eternal248 on February 14, 2012, 04:35:38 pm
Amazing trailer. Looking forward to Chapter I! :)

Thanx Eternal me too \o/ Soon enough :D

Quote from: DarkShade on February 14, 2012, 06:00:42 pm
That was really good. I love that snake has his box now and has the exclamation point too. =3

Haha, yea Twinees did a great job on the Box and the EVTCHR's the we have so far as well as otherthings :P

Quote from: Kagebunji on February 15, 2012, 09:16:18 am
Heh, Snake's Smoke animation is neat. Those trailers are soo much improved since the first version I remember from long time ago, heh.

Thanx Kage  :mrgreen: I'm glad you like the improvements, since the team standards have increased with the growing of the team,
I spent quite a long time revamping these old ones to make them worth seeing  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Taichii on February 15, 2012, 10:49:30 am
run + jump + sword slash = epic :))

Haha thanx Taichii, Dante's event was honestly the hardest thing I've had to do eventwise next to the event following it. Keep looking forward :P

Thank you for the kind words everyone :P If i was around on tuesdays I would've been able to respond sooner, and now today I finally get to
celebrate my anniversary with my lady, but tomorrow it's back to busting my ass to get the remaining event finished for Chapter 1, then start
on the rest of the worldmap layout for Chapter 1 (which should only be a day of work for that portion atleast)

I would like to thank you all again for your interest in Jot5, the fact that people are willing to help, watch, give feedback, and just the general interest
is what makes it all the more possible to keep going to make difficult events such as Dante's Intro. Chapter 1 will be out soon and I have many people
here to thank for that  :mrgreen:   Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!!

Taichii

congratulations on your anniversary bro elric \m/
hohoho dante's moves are really awesome.. its the unique and original on the fft industry xD that event was the only one that did those moves.. they were truly epic XD

"Desperation"

Pride

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

3lric

Finished 4 more small events today :P We are not far off people :D

Will update changelogs and main page within the next few days

Taichii

"Desperation"

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Durbs

Durbs

Quote from: Dome on February 17, 2012, 04:19:15 pm
Link

Oh, ok. I like it, but I definitely think Link needs a better picture.

EDIT: By better I mean more clear. To me, at first glance it looked like some random anime character.