• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:45:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Cant download Sprite off Main Page

Started by luckynumba07, June 22, 2016, 03:16:45 pm

luckynumba07

As the title says. I can't download any sprite off the Custom Sprite section of the main page. wheter I download the SPR or BMP it will not let me download either one any ideas why? But it allows me to download a SPR or BMP off any of the ones posted on the forum. And is there a separate section by any chance for a list of SPR/BMP of the JOT5 sprites? thanks in advance.

Nyzer

June 22, 2016, 04:22:38 pm #1 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:28:43 pm by Jumza
Clicking the [BMP] or [SPR] link automatically starts downloading for me. Problem's most likely on your end somewhere. Some kind of weird setting on an antivirus maybe? I know I've seen zip files that I've opened have files suddenly disappear because "GASP THIS FILE IS UNRECOGNIZED HALP".

Hard to say what the issue could be without more info from you. "it won't let me" is very non-specific. Does nothing at all happen? Does it appear in the browser as a downloaded file but not in the folder when you go to look? Do you just end up with unusable files somehow?

All that said, you can just open the current release version of Jot5 in Shishi.

Jumza Edit: This link contains all the JOT5 chapter 1 sprites (obviously contains spoilers) http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9865.0
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

luckynumba07

thank you for the reply. when i click the link, it just says error unable to download. but if i download a bmp from this forum works fine. not sure why it will not work on custom sprite page for me but works fine on forum.

Nyzer

Well, Jumza's hooked you up with a link to all the Jot5 release sprites. Thanks, Jumza!

If you need anything else, I'd recommend trying to download it on a different device, then emailing the file(s) to yourself.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

luckynumba07

thank you for the help! appreciate it!