• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:17:42 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

7 portraits in 7 days

Started by Lijj, January 28, 2013, 08:01:50 pm

Seushiro

March 29, 2014, 05:18:52 am #160 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:05:20 am by Seushiro
I noticed that while messing with the colors for the hair the costume ended up getting sabotaged and for the front walking animations the top of his head was chopped at the top compared to his first frame so fixed and fixed. Enjoy recoloring again and returning your watermark since i used the default mime....

Reks

All of this spriting activity.

Makes me think of a revival movement.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Celdia

I took Seushiro's fixes and applied my palettes and port edit to it. Doing so made me realize I'd messed up something on the last one with the colors but it's all fixed now.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Seushiro

Nice coloring done Celdia I'm liking the second set of your palettes. It reminds me of that traitor Algus but with better colors.

Lijj

March 30, 2014, 10:46:06 pm #164 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 10:51:43 pm by Lijj
Thanks for catching that Seushiro... I messed up there :oops:.
There was a line on the singing frame's hair that was off  so I have a fix for Celdia's version too. I really like that wintery palette!

Celdia

Ah, thank you both. Lovely palettes, Lijj. That 5th one is a better use of brown than I think I would have managed. It has this kind of autumn-meets-winter thing going on.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Seushiro

I'm really liking how you went about this entire sprite and concept Lijj but, I have just one request. If the back facing hair can be redone cause it looks like a flying piece of hair on a bald scalp.... I tried... but my hair skills in spriting just go exaggerated.

Lijj

Hmm the scarf collar thing isn't helping with that.. I may take a crack at it later.

soxbaseball0328

Been a hot minute since I've been able to jump back into this... Anyone know if Mobius made sprite sheets for the characters in this thread? They're all gorgeous especially Lady Eydis Gunval