• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:43:14 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Full body portraits

Started by Smash, May 09, 2009, 03:45:45 am

Angel

Celdie directed me to this. I'll take up something tomorrow and get back to you when I have something to show.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Lijj

February 04, 2013, 12:18:11 am #21 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:48:19 am by Lijj
Looks like great practice and the result should be very pleasant.
I like the steps you're posting... looking forward to the next one.
Edit:
Toshiko, I hope you post your wip, or steps like Mobius. It'd be fascinating to see multiple full-body pixel arts happen.

jimmyjw88

February 10, 2013, 05:47:19 am #22 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:28:27 pm by jimmyjw88
After being stuck with my portrait attempt for Lijj's project and couldn't make it in time, I decided drop it for awhile and give this a try on this and hope for enhancing my skills further. Well, this is my first try, it's really tough for me and my best shot. C & C are most welcome.

Cheers ~
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Lijj

Anymore progress on these? ..even if minor I'd like to see.

jimmyjw88

Apology, haven't got the time to continue as school homework caught up. Hopefully will be able to continue soon.

Cheers ~
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Mobius

I could post my progress on the Knight. I just need to retrieve my data first

My life is very dynamic. One day I am in this or that country, another day, thousands of miles away.. You guys know how often im seen here having good activity and all of a sudden I vanish.

I am sorry for the inconveniences, my dear FFH. Forgive me
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Lijj

Please do &

Mobius

Hell yeah. This thread ain't dying anytime soon.

That also goes for the 7 portrait thread here in spriting too.

Come on guys, let's fire up the spriting board!

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.

jimmyjw88

Holyshit! This just pushed me to the next level and makes me wanna continue my work.

Lijj

So good! Glad you will be posting more in the 7 portrait thread as well. I hope to really post something here soon but I do technically have a full-body portrait  :twisted: :
Look at that massive bod.

Mobius

Quote from: Xifanie on May 09, 2009, 09:00:16 am
I'm definitely gonna do this, if you say it increases skills fast, I'm totally in.

Indeed it does.

Before and after to prove it.

jimmyjw88

Great improvement! Was gonna post my progress a little but lost my file. Hopefully to post in a few days.

Mobius

Quote from: jimmyjw88 on June 10, 2013, 02:50:38 am
Great improvement! Was gonna post my progress a little but lost my file. Hopefully to post in a few days.

This is what we say when we want to do something, but we are too lazy to actually do it. Trust me, I know all the keywords.

Hehe 

jimmyjw88

Hahaha. You caught me... But this time I was really making a little progress except sudden pc crashed and files were in there. Wasn't able to update my backup in time. Lol.

jimmyjw88

Yo FFHacktians! How are you guys doing??!! It's been long since I last posted anything and I've got a little time off so I thought........why not.....
NECROBUMP!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Celdia

Very nice, jimmy. I like how you filled out the hat as well. It's the little details like that that count. Still interested in seeing a lot more of these completed. Be some great art to add to the rotating images on the main site.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Angel

I always meant to contribute to this thread, but never did. I feel like such a slacker...

Nice work. :o
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Lijj

Quote from: Toshiko on April 08, 2014, 08:07:41 am
I always meant to contribute to this thread, but never did. I feel like such a slacker...

Nice work. :o

I'm so with you on this.

Awesome so far Jimmy!