• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Vaan

I really would like to see Vaan and Penelo FFTA2 clothing  :mrgreen:
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Snap006

According to the background of the save screen, these are the names of the other Lucavi in FFT. Has anyone ever thought of creating them?

Zodiac Sign    Lucavi
Taurus           DUMA    
Gemini            ZALHERA    
Cancer          ZEBBEB    
Libra              SEL    
Sagittarius      ROPHOCHEHE    
Aquarius         CHERAUB    
Pisces            LEVIATHAN    

kyozo22

Quote from: Snap006 on September 11, 2014, 01:15:49 pm
According to the background of the save screen, these are the names of the other Lucavi in FFT. Has anyone ever thought of creating them?

Zodiac Sign    Lucavi
Taurus           DUMA    
Gemini            ZALHERA    
Cancer          ZEBBEB    
Libra              SEL    
Sagittarius      ROPHOCHEHE    
Aquarius         CHERAUB    
Pisces            LEVIATHAN    

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10334.50
  • Modding version: WotL

TristanBeoulve

I saw the LOD Dart sprite and was wondering if anyone could do the rest of the characters.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

wyat_erp

December 16, 2014, 06:13:08 am #1364 Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:20:43 am by Elric
hi! first time making a request. um, could someone please, pretty please, make an agrias sprite wearing a white mage robe? if possible, both the vanilla and the ponytail version?  :D

Drunkard

http://fc03.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/6/0/6/Samurai_Shodown_4.png   

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f10a782d971fd67c951e145c6a370ffb/tumblr_mtcub6na5c1qh5hj8o1_400.gif

My favorite characters from the past That you guys dont already have. and I'm new to all of this.

i dont know how to post pics by themselves sorry

leohoshi

The forum has a lot of sprite sheets all arround that arent in the "Custom sprites" section on Main site. So my request is can it be updated ?

I have found myself some great sprites like red mage better than the ones on "custom sprites" section and some others which are present in Celdia complete patch like Archer. But these for example from celdia complete patch aren't in the main site custom sprites section, so it would be cool for everyone if it was updated ! :) Ty vm

Angel

The reason the custom sprites section hasn't been updated in so long (holy crap, has it been a long time) is a combination of requests to simplify the interface which has been on the backburner for ages, and the sad fact that the majority of our users never visit the main page to even see that section to begin with. Even fewer know about the wiki to dynamically update any page you want with whatever content you feel useful. Speaking of which, if the section does get updated, I would think at this point it would be migrated to the wiki, much like the hacking tools section was.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

leohoshi

Hey, My request is can someone put a Bag on female and a bag or backpack in male on these gambler sprites i intend to use them as chemist replaces.

And the Red mage sprite i'm using currently for Red mage generic job but it doenst have palletes :( ! I tried doing myself.. but i'm not good at it. can someone create the pellets for this aswell?

Ty in advance!

DuxorW

I searched the forums but couldn't find anything, so I assume nobody has made a crystal sprite sheet? I think it would be cool to have magic-casting crystal enemies. Adramelk and Hashmalum could use some friends.

Nyzer

Crystal sprites wouldn't be a very arduous task. With no limbs or face... the vast majority of the sprite would just be the same image repeated ad infinitum. With any animation being just a lighting change/couple pixel offset.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

DuxorW

Yeah, I also imagined them rotating instead of having the walking animation, and maybe briefly levitating when casting. And perhaps graying out upon death.

LohikaarmeX

Well... I don't know if this is the right place, but i want to make a sprite request. If someone can make it, i will very gratefull

This one it's the Throne Defender from Dark Souls 2

I want a sprite like him for a class i'm planning. If someone can or want to do it, i can give more pics as references.

Jumza

Someone did a judge sprite from FFTA awhile ago, you could recolour it to black to get this. You would have to search for it though, i don't remember who did it.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

reversebustersword

is it possible for someone to make a buster sword??? Would be absolutely insane

Elric

Weapons can't be 1 sided. FFT flips them just as it does sprites.

reversebustersword

That's okay. Like my name suggests, I wouldn't mind one bit attacking with the blunt side.

Twinees

reversebustersword

August 14, 2015, 07:27:33 am #1379 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:44:13 am by reversebustersword
Are you God?  :shock:

but really tho Twinees you're the best. Thank you so much

Any tips on how to use this? never edited anything item related