• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 12:51:53 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Luiakyn's(Omnir's) Sprites

Started by Luiakyn, March 19, 2014, 08:33:54 pm

Luiakyn

September 11, 2014, 03:57:18 pm #140 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:02:48 pm by Luiakyn

I'm aware of the names, but not the images. I'd love some pictures >: D

I'm currently working on Duma while I flesh out the others. i have his frontal walk done (may need tweaking), and doing the back concept. Also getting the attack (which will be a head gore) is underway :3

small update (and a very rough draft of Ultima Weapon)

Elric

• Modding version: PSX

Vaan

September 11, 2014, 10:08:31 pm #142 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:10:38 pm by Elric
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Twinees

Great job Luiakyn, I love how each is very very unique compared to others. Gotta admit, the Lucavi for Sagittarian is definitely my favourite.

There still needs to be a little bit of clean up on all of them, but I'm glad you have concepts down for them all :).

Good luck

Eternal

Oh my god, these are amazing! Great work!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Luiakyn

Thanks all :)

Quote from: Twinees on September 11, 2014, 10:56:34 pm
There still needs to be a little bit of clean up on all of them, but I'm glad you have concepts down for them all :).

My thoughts, exactly. I think Duma is pretty ready to go -- but the others need to be smoother.

Snap006

Did some research. You might find some of this useful.

Duma - Dumah the Angel of Silence
He is a prince of Hell, and angel of vindication. He is the Chief of demons charged with the punishment of the souls of sinners.

Zebbeb - Beel-Zebub Lord of the Flies

Rophochehe - Lucifuge Rofocale is the demon in charge of Hell's government.

Cherub and Leviathan are pretty self explanatory.

I can't find anything on Sel. It may be the Egyptian god of death Set that is being referred too.

Luiakyn

Yep!
Sel/Zel is "Azazel"

Here was a website I found on it: http://glabados.tumblr.com/lucavi

Any suggestions on changes?

Snap006

That's an awesome site! Here are some pics

Vanya

I had an idea going back to making the new lucavi have some features of their esper counterparts.
So I did this to see how it would look.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Luiakyn

Quote from: Vanya on September 15, 2014, 04:20:46 am
I had an idea going back to making the new lucavi have some features of their esper counterparts.
So I did this to see how it would look.

That actually really helps it. Very nice work >: D

Kagebunji

Probably the best interpretation of Beelzebub I ever saw, from Persona series. There are a lot of mythological creatures in Persona lore already, might be usefull for some inspiration.

And really amazing job on these Luiakyn, great to see all of them concepts :)

Luiakyn

I might try a combo of that and the one Snap posted :3

hazeck

i would love to see those in-game
"It shall be engraved upon your soul!"

Luiakyn

March 04, 2016, 06:37:05 pm #154 Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:42:14 pm by Luiakyn
I do apologize -- actually almost done with Duma -- About 4 more frames, and tweaks to the animation -- and he's good :D

Edit: 6 more frames. I don't like how I did 2 of them, now that I see them, again.

Please note: They do need a lot of tweaking, but I wanted the general animations done, first. At least for a direction.

Jumza

Wooow, that's awesome! It looks great!! I can't wait to use it :o
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Vanya

Woot! Great to see some more progress on this. Keep it up! :)
¯\(°_0)/¯

Choto

I'm with Vanya, excited to see your work again. I think it's pretty awesome :D

Luiakyn

Thanks all :) Slowly, slowly working on it. 2 frames left, then a ton of tweaking :3

Also had done tweaking for Ogre and Giant -- need to upload those.

Luiakyn

March 07, 2016, 06:15:41 pm #159 Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 04:56:45 am by Luiakyn
Not done, but update:

(Note: constantly updating the status to keep me motivated, and to see the flaws in my work. Oddly, I have to present it first before the flaws come out. Like software...)

Things I need to do: Realign and tweak walking animations, open Duma's hand at spell casting, general tweak and test, portrait.
Edit 6:30 MST, some more work is done, a good bit of the attack needs to be smoother (arms). Back walk and attack needs aligning.