• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:13 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Struggle For Freedom Playthrough

Started by Barren, July 07, 2018, 12:00:21 pm

Barren

Hey guys here is my first video on my new LP. Thank Eternal248 for the mod Struggle for Freedom. You can expect me to upload a video at least once a week so stay tuned!

FF12 TZA Struggle for Freedom Part 1
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Eternal

Thanks Barren! Looking forward to your play through! Watching it now. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Eternal

Great stuff! I've been out of town for the past week or so so I haven't been able to watch the past few videos because the internet here is crap, but once I'm back I'll be having myself a Barren video marathon!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Barren

Now I am having some frame rate issues when recording the game off of steam. I will try to find out some solutions as I go along. If I don't get a video up this week, then some time after I will get one up. Stay tuned til then

Jiron

Quote from: Barren on August 04, 2018, 10:53:12 amNow I am making gains with D-Bal and having some frame rate issues when recording the game off of steam. I will try to find out some solutions as I go along. If I don't get a video up this week, then some time after I will get one up. Stay tuned til then

You're going ham with that playthrough, Barren! Way to go. I'm enjoying those videos a lot.

Barren

I'm glad that you are Jiron. I should be uploading more soon so stay tuned for that! 😀

Barren