• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:36 pm

[Old] FFT: Plus battle logs

Started by Dome, August 09, 2011, 07:32:30 pm

Dome

Quote from: Dynablade on January 06, 2012, 09:36:30 pm
lol nope.

shrine knight battle, and wow this is kinda gay. Maintenance on two, a chaos blade so that's nice, but the three are quite powerful.
Damage split + ~560 HP AND innate Wall is hilarious. Before this was easily a single turn battle, you just blitz the boss and pray he falls. Now it's almost guaranteed that there will be multiple turns, and the longer it goes on, the worse it gets. Why does one of them have MBarrier? Why can the Sorcerer heal for 300+?
This is really crazy. I want that Chaos blade, but it's really tough keeping my stealing chick alive long enough to pilfer it.
Either I'll get mad and just win the battle through brute force, or...

Tell us your level/setups

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dynablade

January 08, 2012, 09:28:55 am #121 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:44:55 am by Dynablade
Nevermind, just had to play it a bit more safely, become faster than they were.
Haste gave me the CT advantage, then putting Attack UP on everyone save the ninja thief and healer time mage was the right way to go.
Zombie Zalbag fight was easy too, keeping attack up meant he went down in three actions.

Also got Cloud! Think you have to beat that stage (holy place) in order for the battle to trigger maybe, since before it I wasn't able to, dunno. But yay, AND he starts off at character level, instead of at 1, thank god.

Deep Dungeon time. Hopefully I don't get derped.
ill post party composition when not so lazy

Yep, got derped. I dont even know how many ramzas that was, don't care. Non-Charge and Teleport 2 meant they wrecked me before I even got off the first level, what the hell. Sure I'm just gonna cast first Sancta then Meteor and there's not shit you can do about it. Think this means it's worker 8's chance to shine.

Dome

The DD will make you go "HURR DURR" many times
Go there at level 99 with all the best rare gear you can get...and prepare to be derped

You know, even hardcore gamers need a place where they can have fun ;-)

shoruke

So I figured I'd just do some grinding, teach Orlandu and Meliadoul the skills they need to not be NPCs, bring Agrias' level back up to par, and then this one fight... everyone is named dchrist2. Took me a second to figure out what was going on  :o. Anyway, your supremely high-power spells can suck my instantaneous sword skills. And also the fact that Worker 8 got VERY lucky with that Last Song. >.>

So I go back to that place again, and I'm looking around for enemies, and I'm like "What."
And then I see Altima and I'm like "WHAT".
Then I cursor'd over Altima to discover that I am in fact fighting Xifanie, the admin. I was like "Whaaaat."
*open status screen* "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the spork"

That meteor spell made me laugh out loud though. I had her down to like 30 hp and all of my people are still alive, and then she was all like "NOPE LOL1SHOT WE ALL DIE EVEN ME", and then she casts this spell which targets everyone for 999 damage, leaving the map filled with nothing but corpses... and Worker 8. HAH!

Dome

Quote from: shoruke on January 09, 2012, 01:36:08 am
everyone is named dchrist2

What? XD
Anyway, glad you are enjoying the harder fights

shoruke

Quote from: Dome on January 09, 2012, 02:50:01 am
What? XD

Yeah, all of the members of dchrist2's team were named dchrist2. There was a knight named dchrist2, another knight named dchrist2, a sage named dchrist2, and (I think) a time mage... named dchrist2.

It was a major tip-off that I was fighting a team assembled by one of the other forum members, although nothing says "HELLO PLAYER BEHIND THE SCREEN" quite like fighting THE FINAL BOSS, named after an admin and given the title "admin", during a random encounter.

Dynablade

Quote from: shoruke on January 09, 2012, 01:36:08 am
So I figured I'd just do some grinding, teach Orlandu and Meliadoul the skills they need to not be NPCs, bring Agrias' level back up to par, and then this one fight... everyone is named dchrist2. Took me a second to figure out what was going on  :o. Anyway, your supremely high-power spells can suck my instantaneous sword skills. And also the fact that Worker 8 got VERY lucky with that Last Song. >.>

So I go back to that place again,

where was that? wanna try throwing my team up against it

Dome

The champions' team and Xif can be fought at Dolbodar swamp (Check the description of the location ;-)
I'll probably remove Xif from that location and put it in a better place...I have a nice idea for her

Dynablade

maybe it's the rare fight?
fought a team called DOracle3 i think, had two thieves and two knights.
Petrify > Reraise
Jump > Yin Yang Magic
easy peesy

Dome

Those battles are not meant to be hard xD

Dome

Dynablade

Quote from: Dome on January 10, 2012, 10:31:13 am
Those battles are not meant to be hard xD

then which ones are (other than DD, which is supposed to be attempted at 99)? Only thing that was tough was the one with Tiamats right next to where you start in one map, and that's only hard because they have like 12 speed and use that dark breath shit instantly.

Dome

January 11, 2012, 01:11:58 pm #132 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:41:15 am by Dome
The DD is the only hard part of the patch, and, as you said, should be challenged only at level 99 (Except the first fight, the Ramzas are set at party level +5)
The rest of the patch is on a normal/easy difficult level (And if for whatever reason you are stuck, you can just grind...enemies level with you but keep the gear you can buy in stores in that moment)

Dome

Dome

Dome

Dome

charles099

has anybody beaten terminate in the deep dungeon?  if so how did you do it?
I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)

Dome

The steel giants are giving you trouble?
Tell us about your party and we will try to help you

charles099

I tried alot of set ups and this is the one I cam closest too beating it with.

orlandu beowulf two taiju for ressurection purposes and my own worker 8.  I killed the engineer and I got one giant into crit but then he does his restore thing and my party can never do over 999 damage cause the other two will kill one of my guys.  both of them have hp restore as there reaction.  I'm not sure such a thing is possible.
I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)