• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:46:49 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

lvlsim 0.9.1

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, January 03, 2011, 12:46:59 am

RavenOfRazgriz

FFMaster apparently didn't realize this existed and asked me to make a topic with it as a downloadable attachment so more people know it exists.

For those who don't know, it's a quick and dirty stat/growth calculator that can work with and stat/class/gender combination, including custom ones and ???? stats (which the editor refers to as "Zodiac Beast Gender").  A quick how-to:

Input a Class/Character and a Gender (mostly a dirty way of getting male or female raw stats, though it has the base Multipliers and Growths of all vanilla classes stored if you actually need them), click "Base Class", click "Start."  Adjust the raw stat values under the Statpoints box as needed if they're not accurate to your needs, adjust the Class Multiplier Values and C Values to match the respective Multipliers and Growths you need, then use the scroll down "Lvl Change to" box to set the level you want to change to, and view that data in the "LvlChange Preview" box on the right.  (The "Current Stats" box on the left, of course, shows the stats you're starting with as they would appear in-game.)  If you want to save the end stats in the "LvlChange Preview" and "Statpoint Change Prev" boxes so you can adjust growths and continue for the sake of things like cross-class leveling, just slam the "Update Current Stats" button and continue as normal.

Tl;dr: It's a highly quick-and-simple self-explanatory Multiplier and Growth Calculator that's far less resource intensive and more convenient and simple than a spreadsheet.  Download it and enjoy if you don't already have it.

formerdeathcorps

Ah right, this is the one I gave out, right?

Be sure to credit Ganon of FFTR for making it.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I'm trying to make a spreadsheet to check my proposed stat growths, and I'm screwing up somewhere.

pokeytax

February 21, 2011, 04:16:05 pm #4 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:20:53 pm by pokeytax
- You're using displayed stats as a source to get the raw. Just use the raw you already have.
- You're calculating one level of growth in raw, from 98 => 99, but using base raw.
- Your growths are really low - maybe that's what you're going for but they aren't scaled to 100 like HPM!

I'll fix it if you give me a sec. (Okay: try this.)
  • Modding version: PSX

ruwin

oh wow. thanks so much for this program!