• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:04:05 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Fanarts (post your own or any ones you've found!)

Started by LastingDawn, May 07, 2009, 11:00:38 pm

DarthPaul

August 05, 2009, 01:45:41 pm #40 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Sen"the strange kid with a funny hat and a yellow mouse
ash and pikachu?

Yes it is a TM joke.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

LastingDawn

September 03, 2009, 03:02:47 pm #41 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
I guess I'll revive this topic, hehe.

This is by far the saddest picture in my collection, out of context it looks so joyful, but as we all know what's going to occur in a second, it's almost heartwrenching. Especially with the look they gave Delita which is amorous and joyful all the same. Second saddest in my collection is probably dying Izlude, if I had to pick.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Sen

September 04, 2009, 12:33:33 pm #42 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sen

I do recall valkyrie profile when I saw this

SilvasRuin

September 04, 2009, 04:01:03 pm #43 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
What the heck is that, some freaky zombie orlandu?

Mental_Gear

September 04, 2009, 04:29:04 pm #44 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
looks like it was made on MUGEN...

Samuraiblackbelt

September 04, 2009, 09:49:34 pm #45 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
it's pretty sweet whatever it is
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Zozma

September 04, 2009, 10:06:24 pm #46 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
lol valkyrie profile-tactics, they even have the long range guy in the right spot
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

duduric

September 24, 2009, 01:50:29 pm #47 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by duduric
Some fanart I found on another forum!

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

LastingDawn

Wow, it's been some time since I posted here, well I came across an absolute ton of fanart tonight, from untapped resources. Even of rare characters like Goltana, Minister Gelwan, and a very strange one of Funeral...

On a side note I've updated my collection with 107 new pictures. I won't post all of them here (quite obviously), but I'll post a few of the humorous ones. (Especially of Minister Gelwan, Goltana, and Funeral.)

I got a chuckle out of this one, especially the "Gameth Shark".

I like this idea.

This is currently up for debate as my new avatar if I ever decide to change it, heh.

I mean... come on... High Chef Funeral!!

Sprite request, mayhaps?

I... don't know.

Vormav fanart is So rare and here I find something that makes him look like a jester.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll do it for this revival. Just some obscure fanart I happened to come across, I hope you all enjoy.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Cheetah

Female monk for the WIN! I always did hate archers... This might be one of my favorite FFT fan arts yet.

Edit: 2 hours later of starring at this pic. No but seriously this is like the most epic thing ever. i think I'm going to make it my new background. I'm going to create a patch based soly off this pic just so that I have an excuse to put it everywhere in the game.

Edit2: Another hour later. No but seriously there would have to be a new monk skill called "Gut Punch" that has 100% knockback. That lame ass archer is just reaching the peek of her trajectory and she is already like 3 feet back from where she started.
Current Projects:

Dokurider

Well, for one, it's probably one of the better drawn FFT Fan Art I've seen.

Secondly, it kinda turns me on.

Samuraiblackbelt

I will help you with that patch Cheetah, it will be the best patch that FFH has come up with so far ^_^
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Cheetah

Where did you find it Dokurider, and did this person do more?
Current Projects:

Dokurider

Like I said, I found it on /v/ a while back. I don't know the source or anything. Maybe ask /v/ themselves. Sorry.

Cheetah

Ah I didn't not understand what "/v/" was, I think I get the picture now though.
Current Projects:

philsov

June 26, 2011, 04:18:45 pm #57 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:20:59 pm by philsov
Another dump from a recent trip to v.

I think my favorite is the rafa vs. military helicopter
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

philsov

part deux!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

formerdeathcorps

Nice pictures, but shouldn't this be moved to General?  Why is this under FFT hacking?
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.