• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:32:10 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

Mitsuru

Nodding her head with approval at Lyra's action, observing the girl borrowing one of her sturmfuasts, she steels herself for what could possibly be beyond the shrouded, smoke-covered battlefield, sighing to herself in the dim, murky darkness just a few feet forward, and decided to take a much more defensive position, covering Lyra as she fell back from her assault, throwing her specialized winch-equipped arm behind her, ready to launch forward and entangle the legs of an approaching enemy suit, at which point she would attempt to disrupt their balance, throwing them onto the ground with a thunderous fire of her boosters in the opposite direction, her gun aimed toward the target, as she took her position, dashing across Lyra, a somewhat nostalgic feeling permeating the depths of her mind as she acted with icy precision.

1) approach O38, dashing behind Lyra to cover her from enemy fire
2-5) ready utility crane to entangle an approaching enemy, prioritize by closest to the flag, targeting their legs. If entangled, try to boost backwards to throw them to the ground and regardless of the success of 2, attempt to shoot the ensnared target while taking up a defensive position on the upper right side of the flag, forward to the smoke but still near allies.
Come watch my stream at www.livestream.com/nostalgia_gaming ! Comedy and video games abound! From classic to modern, we stream it there, with full voice commentary and music~

RavenOfRazgriz

March 01, 2012, 08:06:54 pm #621 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 12:44:03 am by RavenOfRazgriz
(Sorry about the minor delay.  I sort of forgot to update.  Here now, though!)

----------Battle Pane Resolution----------

Team Bear Trap 2.0 Turn Resolution

Hearing what could only be the sound of Rellia's fall over the public comm, Rin begins to her allies, "Sometimes it is best to admit when it's time to retreat.  We took out two of theirs, and that other guy is barely going.  Atrius, Buliwyf, get back to our flag.  Weave through the plateaus and back up the Shield."  Rin begins moving south, as fast as she can, being wary of incoming attacks.  "I'm going to go play with the bear.  Atrius, since I'm gonna be busy, you manage who will be coming back for that flag!" 

"Roger," comes the reply from Atrius, "Let's move quickly, Buliwyf." The order comes too late, however, as Buliwyf is already stomping full-speed back to Team Shield, with Atrius on his tail.  The two make quick tracks back to their home base, cannon rounds ringing out and smashing into the ground behind them, clearly a barrage from Suranai's Zaku Cannon.

With that, Rin makes a sudden turn for the oasis with a Boost and switches to public comm, smashing through one of the fences separating the Snap Dragon's buildings from the main "arena."  "Siegy!  Look at this mess you've made!  Your toys will never last if you always play so rough!  Luckily, I like it rough..."  Rin waves her Heat Sword as an invitation, and raises her 120mm, firing off a healthy take of rounds.

"I remember, Rin!" Sieg calls back, pulling his 105mm Machine Gun and letting off a burst as he Booster Dashes to dodge her volley, her doing the same to his as they both end up knee-deep in the central river.  He grips his Heat Sword, the blade lighting up as he assumes his usual shield-first defensive stance, machine gun aimed at Rin. "At least I know you'll put up a fight!"

Team Everyone Else Turn Resolution

"Damn," Wesley curses silently, not realizing the public comm is still open. "These guys are good." Redirecting his attention to the flag, Wesley lines his sights on the battle at hand. "Executor!" Wesley calls to Quentin over the allied comm. "Keep Travasky busy for a moment, then, when I tell you, dive out of the way. I'm going to put a shot right through him before he can react."

"Merde..." Quentin curses over the alarm klaxons blaring in his digital cockpit. The simulator is annoyingly accurate in representing the damage to his Suit as one of his side screens now sports a sizable crack and flickers with static. Various other signs of the devastating blow can be seen around him and in the back of his mind he wonders if everything will still function correctly. However, he obviously has no time for diagnostics and will just have to trust his luck that the suit will continue to obey his commands. Then, Wesley's voice comes over the comm, suggesting a viable tactic.

"I'll do what I can, kid." He replies honestly. Turning his shield to his opponent, he dashes sideways while spraying his opponent to keep its attention away from its imminent demise. The chances of hitting the offending weapon are slim to none, but the payoff would be significant, so he places his bet in the form of virtual lead chips.  As he moves back and fires upon Travasky's Shotgun, Travesky lets loose another round, not close enough for a killing blow but enough to badly damage Quentin's Zaku II.

Lyra and Linear begin mobilizing, Booster Dashing next to Quentin as May rotates to face the smoke-laden passage.  Lyra grabs one of Linear's Sturm Fausts from its clamp as a 'chink' sound can be heard from the smoke, a small projectile firing out and slamming May in the face, covering the entire area with even more smoke.  May immediately fires into the smoke, careful not to hit Lyra or Linear and trying to catch the smoker.  Linear whips her crane out into the smoke, seeing signs of movement and hoping to hook her prey, her crane hitting the ground empty-handed.

Lyra, unable to attack the enemy in the smoke due to Linear's position, turns and fires off the Sturm Faust at Travasky, the round slamming into the Heavy Shield on Travasky's right arm and nearly destroying it in a single hit, the blow itself causing Travasky to stumble and miss his opportunity to finish off Quentin.  Linear, meanwhile, sticks to trying to identify movement through the smoke, her Zaku's lack of sensors not making the task easy.  She notices movement in the smoke, winding her crane back for a second throw - but she's too late!  Christoph Booster Dashes at her, ramming her with Shoulder Spikes and sending her toppling backward and into Lyra, who in turn topples into Quentin, creating a domino-effect of prone Zakus at Travasky's feet.  Seeing his opportunity, Wesley fires off a round, it smashing into the shield on Travasky's right arm and shattering it instantly, the impact sending Travasky prone as well.  He attempts to take his second shot, but his Zaku rocks with an explosion as his main camera goes out, the shot itself having its trajectory ruined and eating dirt from the impact.  A second shot rings out and smashes against Wesley's cockpit, nearly knocking him onto his back as well as he begins scanning with his secondary camera - finding Ballack's Zaku I on the plateau across from him, 120mm Automatic Rifle trained on him.

May sees Christoph's Zaku ram the others, thinking quickly as she fires off her Bazooka at point-blank, the impact rocking her own Zaku some as Christoph is flung back into the plateau behind him, his Zaku obscured by the heavy smoke.  As everything seems to be going to shit, Atrius and Buliwyf appear from the bottom-west most path into their base, ready to back them up against the Snap Dragon's remaining offense team.

Objective: Obtain the Snap Dragon Corps.' Flag and return it to your base while your own Flag remains!
Bonus Objective: Don't die!
Weather: Daytime, Clear.
Terrain: Surface, Desert.

(For a version without effects, click here!)

(Tip: Stick together!  Teamwork is pivotal to success!  Remember that you're fighting against skilled, competent opponents out to kill you just as much as you're out to kill them!)

(Notes: The fences that surround the urban areas of each base are only knee high.  They can be walked over easily, without consuming an additional Action.  Moving at a running speed will require you take an Action to perform a hop to get other them, and you cannot Booster Dash through them.  Alternatively, you could smash them...  The water sections are all deep to nearly but not quite knee level.  Unless you're knocked prone while inside the water, it does not inhibit movement at all.  The rocks are Plateaus, taller than your Mobile Suit.  You can climb up onto any Plateau with 2 Actions, or use a Booster Jump to get up onto them more quickly at the expense of being more visible and consuming Booster Jump Fuel.)

(Time Limit: This Battle Pane closes at 6:30 PM on Saturday.)

Snap Dragon Corps.:

Sieg Raus - Status: Alive!
MS-05S Zaku I Commander Type [Sieg Raus Use.]
Head: Single Vulcan
Right Shoulder: Shoulder Spikes
Left Shoulder: Shoulder Spikes
Right Hand: 105mm Machine Gun
Right Forearm: Forearm Crane
Left Hand: Heat Sword
Left Forearm: Heavy Shield
Right Hip Clamp: Empty

Note: One of Rellia's Heat Hawks is stuck to the bottom of his Heavy Shield.

Nagatsu Suranai - Status: Alive!
MS-06K Zaku Cannon
Back: Back Cannon System

Christoph Penta - Status: Alive!
MS-06F Zaku II
Left Shoulder: Shoulder Spikes Kai
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun

Serenes Heathraid - Status: Dead!
MS-06F Zaku II
Right Shoulder: Shoulder Shield
Left Shoulder: Shoulder Spike
Back Hip Clamp: Smoke Crackers

Note: Head destroyed! Right and left arms torn off!

Ballack Samson - Status: Alive!
MS-05B Zaku I
Right Hand: 120mm Automatic Rifle

Cronus Shatterfield - Status: Alive!
MS-06F Zaku II

Henry Von Eliono Travasky the 3rd - Status: Alive!
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type
Right Hand: Shotgun
Right Forearm: Heavy Shield (Heavily Damaged)
Left Hand: Doublehanding Shotgun

Note: Legs damaged!  Speed/movement down!
Note: Prone!

Chester Godsen - Status: Dead!
MS-06F Zaku II
Left Hand: Empty

Note: Head destroyed!

Maxwell Waller - Status: Alive!
MS-05B Zaku I
Right Shoulder: Empty
Left Shoulder: Empty
Left Hand: Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun

Cobra Corps.:

Atrius Schliend - "The Viper"
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type [Atrius Schliend Use.]
Pilot HP: 10.
Core HP: 40.
Sensor Active: Thermal.
Cloak Active: None.
Booster Jump Fuel: 2.
Booster Dash Range: 4.
Head: None.
Right Shoulder: Shoulder Shield - HP: 12.
Left Shoulder: Shoulder Spikes - Power: 8.
Right Hand: 120mm Automatic Rifle - Ammo: 9.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 120mm Automatic Rifle.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Automatic Rifle.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 4.

Lyra Leylande
RRF-06 Zanny
Core HP: 32.
Head: Dual Head Vulcan - Ammo: 200.
Right Shoulder: None.
Left Shoulder: None.
Right Hand: 120mm Low-Recoil Cannon - Ammo: 6.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 120mm Low-Recoil Cannon.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Low-Recoil Cannon.
Back Hip Clamp: None.

Note: 1 Vengeful Streak use consumed.
Note: Prone.

May Greenfield
MS-06K Zaku Cannon ["Merrygate"]
Core HP: 42.
Sensor Active: Sonar.
Booster Jump Fuel: N/A.
Booster Dash Range: 2.
Head: Single Head Vulcan - Ammo: 80.
Left Shoulder: Shoulder Shield - HP: 12.
Back: Back Cannon System - Ammo: 6.
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 1.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 280mm Bazooka.
Front Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Front Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 175mm Mazella Top Cannon
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: 175mm Mazella Top Cannon - Ammo: 8.

Buliwyf Herger
Core HP: 22.
Sensor Active: None.
Right Hand: Shotgun.
Left Hand: Right Arm of Serenes' Zaku II.
Left Forearm: Worker Zaku Forearm Crane.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for Shotgun.
Left Hip Clamp: Shotgun - Ammo: 8.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk ["Skinning Blade"].

Rellia Lunar
YMS-07A Gouf Prototype
Core HP: 0.
Cloak Active: Sonar.
Booster Dash Range: 5.
Right Shoulder: Shoulder Spikes Kai - Power: 11.
Left Shoulder: Shoulder Spikes Kai - Power: 11.
Right Hand: None.
Left Hand: Heat Hawk.
Right Hip Clamp: None.
Left Hip Clamp: None.
Back Hip Clamp: Smoke Crackers - Ammo: 1.

Renae "Rin" Heathraid - "The Mad Mare"
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type [Renae "Rin" Heathraid Use.]
Core HP: 30.
Head: Single Head Vulcan - Ammo: 100.
Right Shoulder: Shoulder Shield - HP: 0.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 39.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun.
Front Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Left Hip Clamp: Cracker Grenades - Ammo: 2.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Sword.

Wesley Tress
MS-06F Zaku II
Core HP: 26.
Cloak Active: Thermal.
Right Hand: 175mm Mazella Top Cannon - Ammo: 5.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 175mm Mazella Top Cannon.
Right Hip Clamp: Shotgun - Ammo: 8.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for Shotgun.
Back Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 175mm Mazella Top Cannon.

Note: Head destroyed! Accuracy down!

Quentin Bouteillevoix
MS-06F Zaku II
Core HP: 1.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 60.
Front Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for Shotgun.
Front Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.

Linear Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 27.
Right Hand: 105mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 100.
Right Forearm: Heavy Shield - HP: 20. Contains Heat Sword?: Yes.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 105mm Machine Gun.
Right Hip Clamp: Sturm Faust - Ammo 2.
Left Hip Clamp: Sturm Faust - Ammo: 1.
Back Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 105mm Machine Gun.

Durbs

March 02, 2012, 12:19:52 am #622 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 12:25:37 am by Durbs
(OOC: Hey Raven, will we ever be getting those Automatic Rifles at the store?)

Wesley tries to remain calm. His nerves are starting to get to him, but he realizes this is no time for that.

"Atrius? Buliwyf? Thank God; things are getting ugly really fast here!"

Fully aware that he can't afford to take another hit like that, Wesley is grateful that he had readied himself for close combat. He is also quickly coming to the understanding that his sniper is useless now. "Sorry guys, but with my main camera down I'm useless with my rifle. I can't be of any more use to the team how I am and I'm probably going down unless I do something. So... let's see if I can't take at least one of them with me before I go."

Realizing the advantage the smoke gives him, he decides the best target for his (likely) suicide mission is, ironically, Samson. Having already prepped his shotgun earlier, Wesley tosses his 175 and readies his shotgun to fire. Running to L36 and diving into the smoke, Wesley proceeds onwards. Once he reaches S36, if Samson is holding, Wesley then Booster Jumps up and gives a surprised Samson a shotgun blast to the face.

Situation a-

1. Move to L36, drawing the Shotgun while on the way (carryover from last turn); also ditching the 175.
2. Dive into the smoke, running to S36.
3. Shotgun an opponent if I see one in the smoke.
4-5. Boost Jump only high enough to see Sampson; if he is too far away, change the momentum of the boost to get adjacent to him or even on top of him (e.g. tackling him in the process). Shotgun his surprised ass in the face.

Situation b-

If Samson moves into the smoke, follow him.

1, 3 the same; 5th action added as an additional action 3.
2. Move to follow Samson.
4. Shotgun Samson.
  • Modding version: PSX

Ryqoshay

March 02, 2012, 07:38:09 am #623 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:09:57 pm by Ryqoshay
   "Gagnez certains, perdre un peu de..." l'ExĂ©cuteur sighs. His gamble had not taken into account the actions of some present, and now he will have to pay his dues.

He can barely make out anything through the spider-webbed screens and some mechanized female voice is warning him incessantly about something or another. However, it doesn't matter, the Travasky fellow is still within his sights. While his systems continue to fail around him, he pulls the trigger one last time.

Actions:
1: Fire 120mm Machine Gun at Henry's head, if possible, if not, whatever vulnerability is available so as to eliminate the shotgun wielder as a threat. Use 60 rounds. (0 remaining)
Free: Switch to Thermal Sensors.
2-5: Hold Action: If Henry is still a viable threat, Drop 120mm Machine Gun, Draw Shotgun and Fire until Henry is no longer a threat, or out of Actions. If a targetable enemy enters range of Vulcan and Actions remain, Fire Vulcan, use 100 rounds. If all visible threats are eliminated, the women on top have removed themselves, and Actions remain, return to standing position. If targetable enemies remain and the angle does not present a possibility of hitting an ally, Fire Shotgun, aim for legs, until Actions are depleted for this round.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf swears quietly about all this smoke, and flings his arm blindly to the northeast.  He steps forward, wrapping his hand around the flagpole and pulling it free with a savage jerk.  "They want it, they can have it..." He spins the 50-foot pole in his hands to test the balance, and then fires his rockets, blasting free of the smoke cloud and impaling Ballack cleanly through the chestplate as he lets the force of the jump carry them both completely off the plateau to the sand below.  He reaches down to tear off the Zaku's head, hoping to finish the job that Wesley started.

1) throw arm through the smoke to try and clock an enemy.
2) grab the flag and wait for Wesley to do his thing.
3) Boosterdash up to Ballack and impale
4) Continue with Ballack on the flagpole down to the dirt at X37
5) Finish tearing Ballack apart if Wesley, the lance, and the fall havent already done the job.

Randomname

March 03, 2012, 08:48:32 pm #625 Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:59:03 pm by Randomname
Rin smiles madly within her simulated cockpit.  "Let's wrassle!" she says over public comm., tuning out everything but the battle before her.  She strafes with a booster dash, firing off a hefty load of rounds from her mg, trying to keep at least a decent amount of ground between her and her opponent.  Circling around at top speed, she fires off even more, planning to totally empty her ammo.

Action 1-2;  Booster Dash Strafe in the direction of the non-shield side of Sieg (if applicable) fast-like firing off 19 ammo.
Action 3-5;  Circle around with 2 Booster Dashes, forming a box formation, firing off 20 more.*

*If Sieg has not moved from default position, change direction of final Boost to a reverse.

Alternate Action; Again, if crane is used on Rin, use Heat Sword to slash it before Booster Dashing away.

VampragonLord

1) While still under linear, immediately steal her second strumfaust from the same clip and fire it at the now-downed henry tudor.
2-3) Get up, move to K40
4-5) Keep eyes aimed towards the flag and her scanner, unload cannon-fire onto any enemy movement she sees.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

RavenOfRazgriz

March 05, 2012, 08:47:59 pm #627 Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:26:37 pm by Celdia
(Sorry about the minor delay. This one was due to sleep deprivation!  Here now, though!)

Rin smiles madly within her simulated cockpit.  "Let's wrassle!" she says over public comm., tuning out everything but the battle before her. 

"Let's!" Sieg replies, clearly ready for his epic throwdown.

Rin strafes with a Booster Dash, firing off a hefty load of rounds from her machine gun, trying to keep at least a decent amount of ground between her and her opponent.  Circling around at top speed, she fires off even more, planning to totally empty her ammo.  Sieg follows suit, the two's booster dashes working almost like a choreographed dance as a hail of machine gun rounds pass between them.  Most miss on both ends, though each does end up scuffed by at least a few of the other's rounds.   Eventually, a single sound of click-click-click can be heard coming from both their machine gun.

"Empty already?  These things empty out way too fast, I tell you!" Sieg complains playfully as he keeps his eyes glued on Rin, knowing this duel would be quickly entering its second phase.

Wesley tries to remain calm. His nerves are starting to get to him, but he realizes this is no time for that. "Atrius? Buliwyf? Thank God; things are getting ugly really fast here!"  Fully aware that he can't afford to take another hit like that, Wesley is grateful that he had readied himself for close combat. He is also quickly coming to the understanding that his sniper is useless now. "Sorry guys, but with my main camera down I'm useless with my rifle. I can't be of any more use to the team how I am and I'm probably going down unless I do something. So... let's see if I can't take at least one of them with me before I go." Wesley tosses his 175mm and readies his shotgun to fire, diving into the smoke.

Buliwyf swears quietly about all this smoke, and flings his arm blindly to the northeast.  He steps forward, wrapping his hand around the flagpole and pulling it free with a savage jerk.  "They want it, they can have it..." He spins the 50-foot pole in his hands to test the balance, and then fires his rockets to take to the skies as well.

"Gagnez certains, perdre un peu de..." l'ExĂ©cuteur sighs. His gamble had not taken into account the actions of some present, and now he will have to pay his dues, this being the one time he didn't like having two women on top of him. He can barely make out anything through the spider-webbed screens and some mechanized female voice is warning him incessantly about something or another. However, it doesn't matter, the Travasky fellow is still within his sights. While his systems continue to fail around him, he pulls the trigger one last time.  Lyra, meanwhile, has a similar train of thought, pulling a second Sturm Faust from Linear's supply as Linear attempts to get to her feet, firing the rocket alongside Quentin's hail of machine gun rounds at Henry.  Henry lifts herself up with her left arm, raising her Shotgun arm to aim at the gaggle of prone Mobile Suits in time to eat the Sturm Faust directly to the chest along with the entire barrage of machine gun bullets, causing her Zaku to slump back onto the ground, functions ceased.

Linear, meanwhile, tosses out her crane yet again, though this time she knows where her prey is and ensnares Christoph's Zaku II through the haze of smoke as it attempts to get its footing back.  She pulls back on her winch, holding her enemy in place as her Zaku rocks.  Ballack had taken a chunk out of her from above, though his is coming soon. Christoph struggles against his chains, but May, Lyra, and Atrius all raise their guns, unloading a metric ton of pain that topples his Zaku with a fierce explosion.

Ballack, seeing both his allies downed, attempts to turn to flee, but is blasted by an indirect face-full of shotgun from Wesley as he pops up over the edge  of the plateau for a moment.  As Ballack rights himself, however, Buliwyf rises over the edge of the plateau as well, flag in-hand and heading straight for Ballack.  The enemy sniper's mind races with confusion for a moment as Buliwyf impales him through the cockpit, continuing his charge and sending Ballack off the far side of the plateau and beginning to stab into him with the flag to make sure the Zaku I stays down, finishing him off with a stab through the head.

Atrius nearly sighs for a moment at the weaponized flag tactic, though it quickly gives him an idea.  "Buliwyf, keep hold of that flag.  There's only three of them left but I don't know how long Rin will be able to keep Sieg busy.  We're pretty beat up, but if we all go, we should be able to take down Suranai and Cronos without too much issue.  We're gonna bring the fight right to their front door.  Just be careful with that flag, Buliwyf.  We can't let them grab it, no matter what.  We'll head east and then north through the buildings on our side, through their plateau field.  That'll make it much harder for Suranai to do anything to us since he won't be able to get a clean shot till we're close.  Let's move, Cobras!"

Objective: Obtain the Snap Dragon Corps.' Flag and return it to your base while your own Flag remains!

Note: Buliwyf...? has taken your Flag!

(Tip: Stick together!  Teamwork is pivotal to success!  Remember that you're fighting against skilled, competent opponents out to kill you just as much as you're out to kill them!)

(Notes: The fences that surround the urban areas of each base are only knee high.  They can be walked over easily, without consuming an additional Action.  Moving at a running speed will require you take an Action to perform a hop to get other them, and you cannot Booster Dash through them.  Alternatively, you could smash them...  The water sections are all deep to nearly but not quite knee level.  Unless you're knocked prone while inside the water, it does not inhibit movement at all.  The rocks are Plateaus, taller than your Mobile Suit.  You can climb up onto any Plateau with 2 Actions, or use a Booster Jump to get up onto them more quickly at the expense of being more visible and consuming Booster Jump Fuel.)

(Time Limit: This Battle Pane closes at 9:00 PM on Wednesday.)

Snap Dragon Corps.:

Sieg Raus - Status: Alive!
Right Hand: 105mm Machine Gun (Empty)

MS-06K Zaku Cannon

Christoph Penta - Status: Dead!
MS-06F Zaku II

MS-06F Zaku II

Ballack Samson - Status: Dead!
MS-05B Zaku I

MS-06F Zaku II

Henry Von Eliono Travasky the 3rd - Status: Dead!

MS-06F Zaku II

MS-05B Zaku I

Cobra Corps.:

Right Hand: 120mm Automatic Rifle - Ammo: 7.

Lyra Leylande
RRF-06 Zanny
Right Hand: 120mm Low-Recoil Cannon - Ammo: 4.

May Greenfield
Head: Single Head Vulcan - Ammo: 50.
Back: Back Cannon System - Ammo: 5.
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 0.

Buliwyf Herger
Core HP: 22.
Booster Jump Fuel: 1.
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 8.
Left Hand: Right Arm of Serenes' Zaku II.

Rellia Lunar
YMS-07A Gouf Prototype

Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 0.

Wesley Tress
MS-06F Zaku II
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding Shotgun.

Quentin Bouteillevoix
MS-06F Zaku II
Front Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.

Linear Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 13.

Durbs

Wesley smiles. "That went well. But we still have to deal with Sieg, plus the other two..." he notes dryly. "I'm going to hang around the left edge of the group as we move. If Sieg decides to come after us, I'll give cover fire and stick around to help Rin until you guys get into the maze. If I'm not crippled by then, I'll rejoin you later."

True to his word, Wesley begins his movement with the group.

1. Move -> T30
2. Move -> T22

Situation A- Sieg
3. If Sieg attacks the group, intercept and move evasively.
4-5. Shots at Sieg.

Situation B- No threat
3. Move to Y14
4-5. If an enemy sighted within range, attack.

VampragonLord

Taking a deep breath and easing back, the high tension of the bulk of the fighting having passed, she rocks her ms back and forth a little, just to confirm everything is in working order, before letting out a bit of a giggle at having had quite the domino effect back there, as terribly timed as it was, she just couldnt shake how entertaining she'd found it to be looking back. Oh if only she could have seen that pilots face as they come over to coup de grace the lot of them only to eat a hail of rockets and machine gun rounds. Either way, she knows the fighting isn't completely over yet, 1-2)so she heads first due east, stopping at the very corner of the simulation (40AB) then 3) heads northbound(27AB), taking cover behind the buildings, keeping an active eye on her radar for anything that might be trying to hide around the corners, ready to empty a 4-5)point-blank cannon round to anything dumb enough to attempt it.

1-2) move to 40AB at a reasonable pace, diving for nearest cover if more shots begin to ring out.
3) sprint up to 27AB and take cover behind the building, crouching.
4-5) remaining actions saved to immediately take evasive actions and return kindly with her cannons muzzle.

Randomname

Rin is brought to attention by the mention of her opponent.  Switching briefly to ally comm., she makes her intentions clear.  "Don't take a shot at him before I have fallen!  This is my game, my prey!"  Switching back to public comm., "Siegy!  Are you ready to dance?  This is the final turn!  The final draw!"  With over-dramatic flourish, Rin tosses her ammo-less machine gun at Sieg.  Then she takes her Heat Sword in both hands and rushes Sieg.  Aiming to meet him head on to take her blade straight through the middle of his suit, Rin uses a booster dash to pick up max speed for max impact.  "Should I fall, remember me as I was!  A badass mother-of-a-bastard that didn't give a fuck!!"

Action 1; Throw MG @ Siegy
Action 2-3; Two-hand Heat Sword, Booster Dash @ Siegy, aiming the slash straight through him.
Action 4-5If failed, missed, or otherwise off mark, turn around and Booster Dash & Slash again @ Siegy.

Alternate;  As said before, yadda yadda, cancel actions if grabbed with a crane, yadda yadda, cut it, dash away.

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf pulls the flag pole out of the wreck of Ballack's Zaku and chuckles, toggling the com for his allies.  "I don't believe that worked, for the record.  Head north, any sort of arc-fire weapon will have a harder time shelling us in the narrows of the canyons.  Watch out for Cronus, his machine had shoulder spikes.  Gonna be hell on wheels if he jumps us in tight quarters."[b/]  He lets his hands deftly maneuver the controls, returning the shotgun to its clamp before heading north.

1) immediate interrupt for defensive maneuvers if attacked.
2) Move to AB29, scan for enemies
3) Move to Z22, scan
4) Move to AB16
5) move to AB7

Celdia

Following her commander's instructions, May gets her Zaku up on its feet again and heads to the Northeast with what little speed she has. She keeps her bazooka at the ready to fire on anything that gets to midrange with her but ever-ready to just swing it like a club if someone is dumb enough to close to melee. She readies her vulcans for a full-auto barrage, wholly expecting to need them in the near future. (1-5)

1-5: Get up and head to the Northeast along with her squad. Fire bazooka on any non-Sieg unit detected at mid or long range should an opening show up. If close enough, unload all of her head vulcan into an enemy, then proceed to get her Buli on and club, tackle and/or pin anything that comes into melee and is still moving.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Ryqoshay

"Aye, sir!" Quentin replies to Atrius' command before he notices the indicator light for the comm is out. He toggles the switch and repeats himself before deciding the mic is dead. He can hear everyone else, but they cannot hear him. Perhaps it is for the best, he decides, as they need not be exposed to the cacophony in his cockpit. Instead, he releases one of the MS's hands from its machine gun momentarily to give a thumb up. (1) Without wasting further effort, he continues the arm movement to reload the weapon.

The simulator may visually display damage accurately, but there is no way Quentin's real Zaku II would be this cooperative in its movements after taking so much abuse. Still, he cannot complain when lady luck blows him a kiss like this. (2-5) He quickly falls into formation with the remainder of the Cobras while keeping an eye on his sensors and shattered screens for any signs of the two remaining Dragons.

Actions:
1: Reload 120mm Machine Gun using Reserve Clip from Left Front Hip Clamp. (remaining ammo now 99)
2: Hold Action: If fired upon, attempt to Booster Dash to dodge.
3-5: Move with squad towards Snap Dragon's flag using eastern path per orders. Should an enemy other than Sieg end up in range, Fire 120mm Machine Gun, use 33 rounds, aim for legs if possible. If a Snap Dragon other than Sieg attacks May, Lyra or Linear and is in range, use Suave Cover I to Fire 120mm Machine Gun on offending enemy, using 33 rounds. Reload if necessary and actions remain. Should an enemy enter Melee Range, Fire Vulcan, using 100 rounds.

RavenOfRazgriz

March 09, 2012, 05:36:39 pm #634 Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:51:39 pm by Celdia

Rin is brought to attention by the mention of her opponent.  Switching briefly to ally comm., she makes her intentions clear.  "Don't take a shot at him before I have fallen!  This is my game, my prey!"  Switching back to public comm., "Siegy!  Are you ready to dance?  This is the final turn!  The final draw!"  With over-dramatic flourish, Rin tosses her ammo-less machine gun at Sieg, which he quickly deflects with his Heavy Shield in a surprised moment as Rin takes her Heat Sword in both hands.

"So that's how it's going to be, Rin?  Let's party, then!" Sieg replies, discarding his own machine gun and matching her doublehanded pose.  Their boosters flare up, their Zakus staring each other down in a tense moment before charging at each other at their maximum speeds. 

"Should I fall, remember me as I was!  A badass mother-of-a-bastard that didn't give a fuck!!" Pure glee oozes from Rin's voice as the two Zakus meet at the river dividing the two sides of the bases.  Rin comes down at Sieg with an overhead swing, while Sieg counters with a right-to-left horizontal swing.  Their swords clash, the weight of Rin's heavier Zaku II pushing Sieg back a bit as their boosters struggle to continue the fight.  Their clash continues, their machines each straining and creaking to fend off the other, but soon, Sieg's Zaku I falls to a knee.

"Damnit!" Sieg curses, "I should've known this Zaku I couldn't handle something like this!  Idiot!..."  His Zaku I fights the best it can, though Rin's newer, more powerful, and heavier Zaku II continues to push it down.  The victor is clear, and Rin is soon able to slash Sieg's weapon away and cleave through the core of his machine, causing it to crumple onto its back and explode at her feet, shooting a wave of water up into the air in the process.

Rin merely stares at the wreckage below her for a moment.  Possibly in glee.  Possibly in disbelief.  Though as she moves to speak again, a siren wails in her cockpit and she looks up, the warning too late as the top of her Zaku is violently blown apart and separated from her legs with a cannon shot.

"And that's what happens to people who don't give a fuck!" Suranai jeers. "Killed like a dog!  Maybe next time you'll paint your Zaku something harder to see, girl!"

Buliwyf pulls the flag pole out of the wreck of Ballack's Zaku and chuckles, toggling the com for his allies.  "I don't believe that worked, for the record.  Head north, any sort of arc-fire weapon will have a harder time shelling us in the narrows of the canyons.  Watch out for Cronus, his machine had shoulder spikes.  Gonna be hell on wheels if he jumps us in tight quarters."  He lets his hands deftly maneuver the controls, returning the shotgun to its clamp before heading north.

Quentin, unable to get his communications working, gives a thumbs-up with his Zaku as the others begin to fall in, heading up north and lead by the remnants of Team Spear.  Wesley can't help but smile a bit as Lyra begins giggling over the comm, the former speaking. "That went well. But we still have to deal with Sieg, plus the other two..." he notes dryly. "I'm going to hang around the left edge of the group as we move. If Sieg decides to come after us, I'll give cover fire and stick around to help Rin until you guys get into the maze. If I'm not crippled by then, I'll rejoin you later."

Wesley follows along the western edge of the group as the they move through the buildings on their side of the battlefield, though Rin's bark to stay back keeps him from interfering.  As the group nears the river separating the two sides, they see an unbelievable sight - Sieg's Zaku I toppled and exploding at Rin's feet, though their joy is short-lived as Rin's Zaku is quickly taken out afterward by Suranai's cannon blast.  Buliwyf attemps to advance through the westmost part of their canyons, but is quickly pushed back by machine gun rounds from Cronus' Zaku II as more cannon fire from Suranai slams into the cliffs near the others. 

"You brought the flag right to us, did you?" Suranai laughs heartily to himself. "Idiots!  That makes our job even easier!"

Note: Buliwyf...? has taken your Flag!

(Time Limit: This Battle Pane closes at 6:00 PM on Sunday.)

Snap Dragon Corps.:

Sieg Raus - Status: Dead!
Right Hand: 105mm Machine Gun (Empty)

MS-06K Zaku Cannon

Christoph Penta - Status: Dead!
MS-06F Zaku II

MS-06F Zaku II

Ballack Samson - Status: Dead!
MS-05B Zaku I

MS-06F Zaku II

Henry Von Eliono Travasky the 3rd - Status: Dead!

MS-06F Zaku II

MS-05B Zaku I

Cobra Corps.:

Right Hand: 120mm Automatic Rifle - Ammo: 7.

Lyra Leylande
RRF-06 Zanny
Right Hand: 120mm Low-Recoil Cannon - Ammo: 4.

Note: Vengeful Streak Active This Turn!

May Greenfield
Head: Single Head Vulcan - Ammo: 50.
Back: Back Cannon System - Ammo: 5.
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 0.

Buliwyf Herger
Core HP: 16.
Right Hand: Shotgun - Cobra Corps.'s Flag.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding the Cobra Corps.'s Flag.

Rellia Lunar
YMS-07A Gouf Prototype

Wesley Tress
MS-06F Zaku II
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding Shotgun.

Quentin Bouteillevoix
MS-06F Zaku II
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 99.
Front Left Hip Clamp: None.

Linear Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 13.

Durbs

Wesley whistles at Rin's takedown. "Wow," he notes nonchalantly. But he is quickly redirected to the task at hand.

Appreciating the difficulty of this final leg, Wesley decides that it's time to play a calculated risk. He grins as he recalls the many surprise takedowns he earned in his training, and intends to do the exact same thing here.

"Buliwyf... why don't we knock this Cronus down by a bit... or maybe a lot? I'm going to cover until I get an opening, then I'm going to rush him. If I can't take him down, can you finish him off? Just follow my lead."

1. Move to AA11 and use the plateau for cover from Surania.
2-3. When the best chance occurs (Surania reloads, fires at non-nearby teammate, etc), move to AB11 and then Booster Dash to AB8, making sure the MS is ready to immediately fire westwards.
4-5. Double shotgun into Cronus.

Note: If Cronus runs along the AB column and passes Wesley before his dash, use all remaining actions to shotgun him.

Celdia

May takes a knee behind the small plateau (1) and readied her Back Cannon. "I'll light the way for the rest of you from here. Hopefully I can either keep Suranai distracted or catch her off-guard. Either way, luck guide you." Punching in her targeting plan to the console, Merrygate's weapons systems cycle up and lob heavy cannon rounds up into the sky with a hope to bombard Suranai's Mobile Suit into scrap. (2-5)

1: Take a knee at current location, Y20.
2-5: Fire two rounds from Back Cannon at Suranai. (Rounds Remaining: 3)
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf hits the team comm toggle. "Sounds good to me.  You hit him fast and first, I'll blindside him when he's distracted."  He follows Wesley's rush up the narrow channel, stepping in close to Cronus immediately after the shotgun blasts.  The flag whips out, a distraction to momentarily blind the cameras and then dips down in a circular motion to almost gently brush that machine gun aside.  The old man sidesteps and twists, the butt of the flagpole suddenly locked against the back of Cronus knee providing leverage to sweep the zaku off its feet.  A swift twist in the other direction and Buliwyf's palm crushes against the shotgun-scared armor plates, hoping to put Cronus down for good as he moves to avoid any of those blasts from Surunai.

1) Reserved defensive action.
2) Move to AB9
3) Strike Cronus, less damage in exchange for (hopefully) knocking him over.
4) Strike Cronus again, full damage
5) Move to W5

Ryqoshay

March 12, 2012, 08:04:21 pm #638 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 04:59:33 am by Ryqoshay
   "Un autre ange tombe..." Quentin mourns the loss of Rin.

Everything he had heard or read about Sieg was proving true. The rest of the Snap Dragons, however... Serenes was really the only one worth paying attention to, and Buliwyf, the lucky bastard, had taken care of her already. Suranai was it, that had taken the lovely cyborg down? Then Suranai would have to fall as well.

(1) The Executor runs forward to what looks like decent cover. Upon arrival, May announces her intent to target Suranai as well. Very well. (2) He knows his opponent can lob their projectiles just about anywhere he wants so he remains as vigilant as he screens and sensors will allow, ready to dodge at a moment's notice.

The kid and the old fisher appear to have Cronus well in hand, so he only pays cursory attention to that direction.

Actions:
1: Move to W13 as quickly as possible.
2: Hold action: Attempt to Booster Dash a square or two away should an opponent fire upon him.
3-5: If Suranai moves forward, Move to X12 and Fire 120mm Machine Gun, use full clip, aim for legs if possible. If Suranai does not move and is not destroyed by May's barrage, Move to X12 and Fire 120mm Machine Gun, use 33 rounds, aim for legs if possible, if Suranai cannot be targeted from this position, aim for edge of the ledge as cover fire in an attempt to keep him in place. If May's barrage is successful, begin moving towards the flag. If at any time Chronus manages to survive Wesley and Buliwyf and comes into range, Fire 120mm Machine Gun, empty clip. If both targets still alive and Actions remain, move back to relative cover of W13. Repeat Action 2 if necessary. If behind cover, clip is empty and Actions remain, reload 120mm Machine Gun.

VampragonLord

1) Booster jump ontop of the building infront of her and take a knee
2) Unleash a cannon round at Suranai
3) Fire off a second round at her
4-5) Jump off the building, cross the river, and end at AA19