• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:22:44 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Mike's Recolor and graphics

Started by Adhelbert, February 04, 2017, 05:04:14 pm

Adhelbert

Hello guys :mrgreen:

From now on, I'm gonna share my work on this thread such as sprites, effect sheets, materials and other stuffs.

For now i've few of new items. Take a look on it and let me know what you think  :D
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Valkirst

Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

3lric

Adhelbert

Thanks for the replies, there will be more and more soon :D

I was thinking maybe i'll make a tutorial for editing item.bin, i'm telling you that because a while ago, i struggled using tile molester for editing item.bin and frame.bin, i just want to read your opinions if it's necessary to make a tutorial ;)

Xifanie

Since ITEM.BIN is now in shishi, I don't see the point in a tutorial, no.

Btw, nice sprites.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Andrew

Wow, these look absolutely phenomenal!  Keep up the good work!

Adhelbert

Hello people  :D

I'm gonna put it this way and i hope you like it  :mrgreen:

Timbo

February 13, 2017, 11:18:25 pm #8 Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:29:54 am by Timbo
These are really great. Some of these are conversions from ffta2 right? Would you consider converting the crown, the cat-ear hood, and the maces? Can you copy them over directly or do they need to be resized and recolored first?
  • Discord username: Timbo

Adhelbert

Quote from: Timbo on February 13, 2017, 11:18:25 pm
Would you consider converting the crown, the cat-ear hood, and the maces?

Requests? Why not.
Just send me the icons and when i have free time i will do it.

Quote from: Timbo on February 13, 2017, 11:18:25 pm
They need to be resized and recolored first.

Timbo

Here you go. These are two files included. The first is the specific icons that I think would be great additions to the game. The second is sheet of all of ffta2s icons. I'm sure you all ready have the latter but I've included it for posterity's sake.

Adhelbert

Here is my latest items sheet. Forgive me timpo because i'm supposed to share it a day or to two earlier.

Timbo

Adhelbert

Hey everybody. how you all holding up?

I have something to share, it's one of my early experiments on effect files, also, i'm gonna leave some of my recolored sprites i used to have when i was working on my project, anyway, feel free to give it a run sometimes later.

CONMAN

Sweet! Thank you Mike.  I love having alt sprite colors for use in randoms or signify character progression. 

I think I'll take a look at some of your effects (who doesn't love new effects).  Going to take a while to get to a look.  Too bad we don't have a way to preview them.  Some I can make guesses about what I'll see and others ... not a clue!

thanks again.

Adhelbert

All good bud. Feel free to use whatever you need.