• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:22:57 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Llednar's mission dialogue help

Started by unknown_user, October 14, 2018, 02:14:57 am

unknown_user

October 14, 2018, 02:14:57 am Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 11:11:13 pm by unknown_user
Hello, everyone! I'm new here so I was hoping someone can help me with my problem. I've been reading some of the useful threads here about Llednar as a playable character. One of those is Dartharton's mission dialogue fix for success/failure. My problem is actually related to that. I'm sure you already knew that Llednar uses Marche's dialogue at the start of a mission. What I want is a code that will allow him to use Hume's dialogue instead because the mission success/failure dialogues that I used is for Human. Their dialogues are much cooler than Marche's ("Llednar here! [Mission Name] was a success!" looks nice) & besides, he used the Soldier as his menu sprite anyway (& without that check, he also uses the Soldier's icon instead of the Expert)...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

unknown_user

To: Xifanie
Easy! Just press CTRL, then + to zoom in. By the way, I'm looking for answers not complaints.
P.S. Don't forget to wash your face & brush your teeth after waking up before doing anything else.

3lric

Oookay, first off. No one should have to zoom in to read something when the standard font size works fine.

Second. If you dont like the way things are done here, you are welcome to leave. Trying to smartass the site admin doesnt usually go over well.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

What was the reasoning behind using Font size 1 when you're trying to get help? To me it makes about as much sense as trying to cut a steak with a spoon. Were you playing around, didn't realize your mistake, or realized it but didn't realize there was an edit button, or you did and figured people could just zoom in? I don't understand...
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

unknown_user

OK. Are you done with all of your blabbering about with the font stuff. Before you post your reply here, give me answers first then your complaints. I'll definetely acknowledge that. And by the way, I'm not playing around here. I'm pretty damn serious. I don't think that is a mistake because that's my way of expression & that makes sense. I'm well aware of the edit button so you don't have to remind me of that. I visit this site bacause I know you're all pro when it comes to FFT/FFTA/FFTA2 modding/hacking & I was hoping you gonna help a novice like me. I'm not trying to outsmart someone here because I'm not smart enough so, don't get me the wrong idea. And I probably not leave here until I get what I came here so PLEASE shed some light to someone lost in the dark...

Nyzer

It's a "way of expression" that, at best, seems to delay you from getting the answers you're seeking.

unknown_user

Are you sure about that? Or you just don't get it? Well, it seems that you don't know either.

Bonesy

Don't be such a jerk and you'd get help.
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

unknown_user

Look who's talkin'. Another jerk has shown up. Just keep on comin'. I'll take you all if that's what you want.

3lric

Nah, i think ill just suspend your posting ability instead.