• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:31:08 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT: Plus [Bug Reports]

Started by Dome, October 27, 2015, 06:10:56 am

Dome

October 27, 2015, 06:10:56 am Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:22:43 am by Dome
While I truly hope my patch has no bugs, I know that such a thing is pretty much impossible.
Report here anything that doesn't work as intended/graphical glitch/typo and
it will get fixed in the next release.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Birmizzle

I made it through the first two battles, and then noticed some oddities when I could start learning abilities.

I first played on espxe, and I had infinite JP.  I figured it might be the emulator, so I tried pSX and the game just crashes when I try to learn an ability.

I'm open to possibility of it being an issue just for me, but I've never had issues using patches on this site before.

Bonesy

Yeah, the same sort of thing's happening to me on PCSXR. Job Points aren't decreasing at all.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Alchemek

I have confirmed Birmizzle's report regarding pSX: when you try to learn an ability in any character (I have tested Ramza and a generic character), pSX crashes completely. I've attached what it looks like after it crashes. Granted, I am using pSX in Linux with Wine right now, but I have opened up FFT Plus V1.02 Beta 2 and learned abilities no problem, so I know the emulator is not at fault here.

Polimetral

Hello.

I did a quick search in the forums, but didnt find any topic related to this issue.

I am trying to play fft+ on my android galaxy s6. I'm using FPSE emulator, with a modded iso made using the Rom Patcher app.

However, the game tends to freeze frequently, but only when its on an enemy unit's turn. Its not a freeze or a crash per se, since the combat begins normally, and some of the enemy units actually do things. However, at a random time during the battle, the enemy unit or guest wont do anything, as if he was thinking about his next move.

Is it a common or known issue? Is there any way to fix it in android?

mnaoli

Can i post bugs here? whenever i cast haste the game freezes,
i use ePSXe
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: mnaoli

Angel

Yes, this is the place to post bugs.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?