• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 4 Registration

Started by Barren, May 14, 2015, 05:55:07 am

Should we allow Gold Armor and Genji Shield despite Dead Sentence bug?

Yes
9 (90%)
No
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 31, 2015, 10:59:06 am

Zotis

Quote from: Barren on May 14, 2015, 05:55:07 amThe Deadline will be 6/10 at 11:59 PM EST.
By a few hours you mean 26 hours and 29 minutes right?   ;)

Vigilanti

Just submitted my team. Glad I made it lol. Best of luck guys!!

Malroth

well if anyone wants me to run a last minute test for them I'm willing to record something for the next 3-4 hours

Zotis

I wish you would reconsider not joining Otabo.  It won't be the same without you.  You're like one of the old-school legendary players.  You have an incredible knowledge of the game.  It would definitely be a loss to the community if you leave.

Zotis

I just sent my team in.  It's all magic and status.  I've been testing it out a lot on old teams from Barren, CT5Holy, Otabo, and others, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results.  It's fairly resilient, good at sandbagging and coming back from the brink, and also pretty lethal too.  I have no idea what kind of crazy new teams you guys have been making these days though, so it should be interesting.

I heard a rumor that Mimes are broken now...

Barren

We have 27 people entered. We really need one more person then we should be at a even 28
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

skiploom188

I called Dokurider days before. He said "he'll be able to cobble up a team in time". I wonder what happened?
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Mudvayne

Awesome turn out guys. Can't wait for the tourney with this many people. Will be a lot of fun.

Something ended up happening with my internship for school that was supposed to be happening this summer. There was an issue uploading my resume so I won't be doing it until the fall semester when I finish my last class for my bachelors degree anyways. This gives me the entire summer free instead of having my job and an internship to keep me busy. Only going to be working my normal job, ~35 hours a week. Nothing too intensive so I will have quite a bit of free time. Gives me much more time to be able to record videos for this huge turn out of a tournament haha.

Barren

silentkaster

You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

Barren

June 10, 2015, 05:55:44 pm #91 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:24:01 pm by Barren
Here it is folks. The FFT Arena Season 4 Promo Video I made for all of you guys. This is my thanks and good luck to all of you

[youtube]jrZ_QebAee0[youtube]

Shintroy

Looks like no one from top 3 of season three will be in this year's AI tournament. DomieV, Lief1991, and even Dokurider haven't signed up yet. Was looking forward to seeing their teams with a JP cap.

Good luck everyone. I'm hoping for a melee team to take this if I don't. Silentkaster's team looks the scariest out of the all the ones shown so far. How do you beat a 12 speed chemist with a gun?
Some day my people will be free.

Corosar

oh i can't wait to see how this plays out... i know i may be a bit weaker due to my lack of experience but it could be a ton of fun to watch can't wait~!
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Zotis

I'm pretty excited, and so glad I made it just in time.

Elmdork

June 11, 2015, 08:06:36 am #95 Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:21:52 am by Rouroni Elmdor
That was a cute little video, barren. I'm always down for a smash (I main link, since n64 before he became OP)

I'll just go ahead and drop the bomb:

I submitted "no foolin'" as is in the team submissions page. I think they have a bat's chance in hell, but I'm not expecting 1st to be quite honest. If I can win "most hilarious game of the season" I'll consider it a victory. They have had 2 matches and 2 wins, and I kept them under a rug since then for this purpose exactly. Wish me luck (I'll need it) and I hope you all have a blast (no pun intended)

Edit: Aaaand as I post this barren drops a bomb of his own. H..holy crap..
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor