• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:43:43 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ST4R's Official FFH MineCraft Server - Feel The City Quakin and Everybody Shakin

Started by st4rw4k3r, October 02, 2011, 09:19:16 pm

Winter

January 26, 2012, 10:50:39 am #80 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:09:10 am by Winter
Yay! I don't have to run that anymore.

BTW the giant wall of dirt will be gone soon.

EDIT:
Today I will be trying to generate a ton of the map and if you would like to help I will be able to track the progress through dynamic map over the day and then I will give you with DIAMONDS if you are interested just hop on at any time today, look at the dynmap and then run in one direction that is not filled in yet. Thanks!

Joseph Strife

So, hi, newbie in minecraft here, i'm willing to try it, but i want a few explanations, i searched for something on the net but couldn't find many things.
You have to pay to play it or not? if both what's the difference between them?
What requirements does the game demands from your PC?
Where can i download it?
Thanks in advance. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Winter

Hello Joseph,

Minecraft is a pay-to-play and can be purchased here: http://www.minecraft.net.

The game the game can be run on an older computer if you are okay with basic graphics. The system requirements are here: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1235&game=Minecraft.

You can download the game from the same site where you purchase it.

For any more info there is an expansive wiki here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

Joseph Strife

Oh man, that's bad news, i was hopping it was free. I'll see what i can do.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

st4rw4k3r

Hello FFMCers! I tis' I ST4R.

Today I happened to do this thing call whitelisting, in other words I blocked the server from anyone logging in but Me and Dino. Now us two were going to make a surprise for you, but it seems that Dino could not come on, so you get a st4r surprise, if ya know what I mean ;)

Enjoy!

st4rw4k3r

I just tested it, and man does exploding tnt send tnt that has yet to explode far.
In other words, shits getting blown tomorrow round 4pm pst.

st4rw4k3r

Thanks to Celdia, I went and googled this thing call starter kits.
In other words, when you login for the first time, the server will give you a bunch of crap!

st4rw4k3r

Eternal

I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to set a flame in your heart.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

hahaha
my burning heart with touch more than simple fire spread

dinosaur

Omg!! I totally forgot!! Im sorry Star!!

Nice work though!!

st4rw4k3r

Its okay Dino! We could have you do the next holiday if you like.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Thank you Lwinter for the screenshots.

Winter

No Problem!

Also I will be releasing another round of general screenshots showing everything that's been going on in the server and some interesting places I've found. Those will come out later today.

Eternal

Not directly related to this server in particular, but I found an interesting blend of Minecraft and FPS games, called Ace of Spades recently. I showed it to Star as well. It's free to play and isn't system intensive at all.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

st4rw4k3r

Well for reasons I said on IRC, and won't repeat once more. I was forced to delete our old server. I am very sorry, but we have a new one....

I will post pics later.
Thank you PX for the seed.

st4rw4k3r

Alright a few updates for you guys.

First of it appears someone is in the makings of a genital shaped fountain house.
I will investigate this later.

There seems to be a rainbow castle in the makings.

And I have a new thing I'm doing, where every week I'll change the MOTD to songs lyrics, and the person to the best sculpture will get a special prize from ST4R.
I repeat every week.
For the first one I shall keep it up for 2 weeks in place of one since I changed the server half way threw the week. More instructions on how the weekly contest will go in the OP.

Winter

Quote from: Eternal248 on February 15, 2012, 02:38:42 pm
Not directly related to this server in particular, but I found an interesting blend of Minecraft and FPS games, called Ace of Spades recently. I showed it to Star as well. It's free to play and isn't system intensive at all.

I haven't seen that but there is a game very similar called Brick Force (http://www.brick-force.com/). They are scheduled to start closed beta February 28th if you are interested I think that registration is still open. The interesting thing about this game is it will be cross platform between PC and Android.

Eternal

st4rw4k3r

Okay Crew.

Thank you Very Much for being patient, acting such, or just not logging in >.> (jerks)

Anyway I forgot our last seed, and worked hard to steal it back from a server. (Freaking red lines from the resources were covering the freaking seed)

So we are back! We are back on our old crazed biome seed!

I do not know if I said this yet, but.

Thank you Very Much Alaris For the Video! Since you walked into Zaen's house during the footage, I might be able to recreate it.

Also for those of you that miss the Arena, I have many screenshoots of it. I can easily work off them.

Now the last thing I wanted to say is.
I want a new spawn. I want people to make what they want it to look like, (make it in game, in a paint program, ascii, I don't care) I want a new spawn. Until we find a new one, I will create a temporary one until we get a design I like that we can all agree on.

As per usually my (few small and not regularly playing) Crew, Enjoy! (What little bit I have on the server at the moment >. <)

redstoneengineer

If anyone logs on and sees a giant floating mountain, that would be mine.  :mrgreen: