• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:40:46 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT: ReTouched (version 0.7)

Started by maugustus1, June 08, 2011, 09:16:13 am

Generic19

This actually looks like a pretty attractive patch to me.  Don't know how I missed it.  I'll try it out after work later today.
I was wondering if you planned on altering Two Hands and Two Swords?  I think FFT Redesign is changing the damage outputs of these two skills to make Two Swords not so omfg-good, and make Two Swords, Two Hands, and one hand + shield all equally attractive in their own unique way.

Lucifer_zero

I´m starting to play this one right now, but one thing i noticed looking through FFTPacher (when i was looking to growth and job requeriments ):

- Mime needs almost all jobs lvl 3, but that make some things not to show up when someone join you with mime open, like geomancer, that need lvl 4 in monk
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Generic19

November 28, 2011, 07:18:03 am #22 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:25:40 am by Generic19
Found what appears to be a bug.  Tailwind's chance to hit is less than 10% at all times, whether the unit casting is targeting itself or an ally.  :(

Also, not really a bug but more so a complaint I suppose.  In the swamp chapter 1 my level 2 characters have around 60 life.  Black Goblins standard attack does over 60 damage, 1 hit KO.  This early in the game options are very limited with how to deal with this.