• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:45:45 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Characters arent where they are suppose to be

Started by MarkHeiral, May 24, 2014, 05:19:22 pm

MarkHeiral

May 24, 2014, 05:19:22 pm Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:02:31 pm by MarkHeiral
hey so i got the game working and then after a bit i restarted the game and the sprites werent in the correct location, they are off screen now but there is a black circle where they should be standing any one think they can help?

using pcsxr
ppo matic to patch
and the patch is journey of 5

Xifanie

Are you sure you applied the patch to a clean FFT Image?
If so, you might have one that isn't the standardized version we use on FFH to create patches.
You would want to grab another one; preferably ripping it yourself. For more information, see: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10119.0

Did you open the Image in Shishi and restructure it?
You absolutely cannot do that, it will completely screw up sprites. You need a clean Image.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

MarkHeiral

I actually started running the game on epsxe 1.8 and it runs the game with no problems

Angel

I'm actually curious as to what version of pcsx-r you were using, because I've been running Journey of the Five on many different versions of pcsx-r for more than a year perfectly fine.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?