• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:27:31 pm

Fuck Zodiac

Started by Kagebunji, March 08, 2010, 04:35:38 pm

Kagebunji

March 08, 2010, 04:35:38 pm Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 04:54:45 pm by Kagebunji
First he gave me abusive power of kicking, then he banned me for using it. SCREW HIM.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

*plays the Victoly Fanfare*
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Xifanie

Just shows how much you not only abuse OP privileges on chat, but also your chat privileges in general.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

ta ta ta ta ta ta ta taaaaaaa

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Guys, stop playing fabfare, I'm not banned anymore :P

Dome

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Guys, stop playing fabfare, I'm not banned anymore :gay:  :ban:

Kagebunji

Quote from: "Dome"
Quote from: "Kagebunji"Guys, stop playing fabfare, I'm not banned anymore :gay:  :ban:

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kagebunji

FUCKING SIDE NOTE: Zodiac did it again, this time I was talking with Et, and we weren't doing anything spamm'ish, he still thinks it is funny. Well, in the afterlife it may be. FUCK YOU!

Another note, since he is such a pain, I changed name of topic to show how insulted I feel >:| (lol)

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

VampragonLord

*zalge senses are tingling*
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Samuraiblackbelt

why are you tingling over Zalge???? that's just not right.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Xifanie

I just forgot to ban IP range. You were never supposed to come back on chat to start with.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Kaijyuu

Play nice children.

You don't go around screwing people for two reasons:
- They might screw you back.
- One or both of you might enjoy it.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I'd fuck Zodiac, if he had a fucking avatar.  Why isn't it showing up?  Is it a bmp?

Archael

Quote from: "Zodiac"I just forgot to ban IP range. You were never supposed to come back on chat to start with.

prawn.gif