• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:12:30 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Throw Stone - Stone graphic

Started by Mime, April 28, 2017, 11:51:48 am

Mime

Thanks to the people in this community who always help or at least point to the right direction.  :)

Questions:
Is there anybody here know the location of stone graphic that flew midair before it reach the target?
I have read through the forum about throw stone being hard coded but does this includes the stone graphic as well?

Been through Effects (E000 - E510.bin), Wep1&2, Eff1&2, Trap1, ITEM.BIN, FRAME.BIN, all the "Other Images" in ShiShi but I can't find it or probably missed it. I even check the Zodiac.bin thinking that it could be one of the frogs lying there.

I forgot where I kept the screenshot but if I am not mistaken, the Shuriken thrown by ninjas is not from Wep sheet or from ITEM.BIN. So I am thinking that is there any other sheet that I did not check happens to contain this "Stone" and "in-battle Shuriken" graphics?
  • Modding version: PSX
Agrias: Tentacle... what a sad word...

Xifanie

Accumulate and Throw Stone's effect are not present in any effect file and are hardcoded to their respective ability slots. I can't say I have any idea where either of those graphics is located. I'd be surprised if anyone did, tbh.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Mime

That's sad to know  :(
Anyway thanks for the enlightenment.
Agrias: Tentacle... what a sad word...