• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:27:56 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Necromancer Help

Started by ShadowSkyle, May 28, 2012, 07:30:28 am

ShadowSkyle

I've been toying around with a necromancer build, and as suggested in multiple places throughout this forum, I'm using Reis' Dragon-only formulas for some of the abilities. However, I'm not sure how to flag undead units as dragons, as suggested, and can't find any details on this...Could someone please explain how to accomplish this?

Eternal

You could either swap Ghosts/Skeletons with Dragons/Tiamats or you could ASM the formula to affect Undead. Alternately, you can use Seal Evil's formula, but that uses Speed instead of MA.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

ShadowSkyle

Yeah, I have more undead than Ghosts/Skeletons (Plus the abilities need to affect undead humans as well) so option 1 is out. Seal Evil might be the only way I have to go, despite it being speed based, unless someone wants to create an ASM to make formulas 136 and 137 (Dragon Tame and Dragon Care) affect undead. I really don't even know where to begin with ASMs at the moment.

Eternal

It seems like it'd be a simple request, and one others would benefit from as well. So you may want to make an ASM request in FFT Hacking. Worst they can say is "no". :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

ShadowSkyle