• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:02:20 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Aliste sprite sheet black line

Started by scorpiova, April 22, 2017, 03:22:21 pm

scorpiova

Hey guys,

I have a question:

I am using the Aliste sprite sheet for a unique character in the PSX version of FFT. I did up his unit/wildface pics no problem. In game his formation screen sprite and portrait both appear fine, but in-battle he has a black streak/line going across the top of the portrait. It does not interfere with his face but it does stand out as noticeable.

I can only guess it is an issue with using a WOTL sprite sheet in PSX - anyone know of a fix?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Jumza

Shift the portrait in the sheet to the left right by a pixel
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jumza

Ooh, ok yeah never mind what I said! I totally forgot about that
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

scorpiova

• Modding version: PSX & WotL