• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:44:06 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

How come no one has made a FFTA Randomizer?

Started by DankyNogatonga, February 14, 2018, 12:44:33 am

DankyNogatonga

Basically what it says in the title. We have one for FFT, one for the GBA Fire Emblem games (which are also similar) and yet we don't have a randomizer for FFTA or FFTA2.
Is it because it's too hard to make one or something along those lines?
I don't really know, but I think it should be done.  :?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: DankyNogatonga on February 14, 2018, 12:44:33 am
Basically what it says in the title. We have one for FFT, one for the GBA Fire Emblem games (which are also similar) and yet we don't have a randomizer for FFTA or FFTA2.
Is it because it's too hard to make one or something along those lines?
I don't really know, but I think it should be done.  :?

Well with my current experience for FFTA2 modding, there seems to only be a way for random buffs and debuffs, anything aside of that is completely set, so completely random is pretty far fetched.
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606

ArcticPrism

March 20, 2018, 11:12:11 am #2 Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:57:03 pm by ArcticPrism
The game just isn't popular enough. Something that would have got the community going again would have been the new release of the All in One(AIO) editor.  I think it's safe to say the project was abandoned though. It's been 3 years since the last time anyone related to the project posted about it.