• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 12:34:20 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT the Durai Records (Working title) VanillaMod

Started by Aiolon, July 23, 2015, 03:53:10 am

Elric

It's actually more about dedication ;) I can bet very few people on FFH have a busier life than I do lol
  • Modding version: PSX

Tails_Doll_Prower

Thief (Generic): What luck! just a Bunch of KIDS! -See's alucard- (Thinks: We're Screwed! and a Beoulve, and Delita. Yup Screwed Enough!)
Robert Gentile: As Knight Lieutenant, I'll soon be added to the PARTY! and to help Ramza and his team!!
All the Enemies: FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Davi o Rei

I still have no clue where all the pieces for Alucard's gear is at...  :(

DeJ

Hey Aiolon --
Any chance you could post which maps have Alucard's special gear?

Not looking for the specific X,Y location just which maps have the move-find rarity so I can spend them time looking for them.

let me know, that would be great! thanks,

Aiolon

for curious people that still plays my casual patch, first of all my apologies.

but if theres a soul still looking for alucard stuff the maps are the next:

Bervenia volcano (you know where)
Finath River (somewhere underwater)
Germina peak (damn ninjas jump high)
yuguo woods (hug the tree)

as for the other hidden weapons

Zirekile falls (water, lots of water)
varius valley(i totally forgot about this one.. but im pretty sure it's there).

Wizzard: I have returned once again.
Chocobo: Wark?
Wizzard: yes.

Tezla Alchemia

am i doing something wrong here? the game is seriously glitched out! the title screen is full of pixels and its miss colored and then in game most of the descriptions for spells and actions are just word jumbles!
did i use the wrong program to apply the patch or did i use the wrong version of the game?
im very confused about this

Aiolon

mmm sounds like you did something wrong when patching. did you patch using a clean iso?
also if you can take some screnshots and post them here that would help a lot.
as for the word jumble are you refering to bad grammar or really bad typos?

Tezla Alchemia

thank you for replying and all but i think i got it sorted!
i think your right, i must have used an already modified version of the game for the patch or some other nonsense.

Onigami

Yey! Living thread... Im new at these but.. I really played almost all the completed patches..
Everything is a test

azavier

are you still working on this game ? and how far is it playable to ?

Elric

azaviar, you have now posted the EXACT same question in 4 different threads without even bothering to READ the threads to find out status in several of the threads which have been updated recently.

I've issued you a warning. If you can't take the time to read up on a mod before copy/pasting the same question in several different threads, then don't post.

Thanks

azavier

i have read each post and havent found an up to date clear answer to the question on each post, hence why i reposted the same question.

Elric

If that was true, you would've already known the answer to two of the threads you made the posts in.

Nallrad

You're not helping, Elric. This is one of the best patches I've ever played, I too would like to know if this is still being worked on, since he's active (Last Active: January 07, 2017) a message from Aiolon in here would be nice, even if he's not going to release anything new.

Aiolon

oh im still around and looks like i missed a few posts geez...
i made a lot of changes to the patch but i kept this for me and some local friends for personal reasons but i also noticed that i overhyped myself with my idea and rushed it hence why there are lots of text typos or buggy texts and ofc lack of balance for some classes (cough cough sorcerer cough cough) i totally reworked that class and reworked dark knight too.

tbh i like my patch i think i overused its rpg elements  but its my work and its what i always wanted to play so i understand some people will not be as interested as i was. for a vanilla mod its casual and fun but again thats my opinion so i dont think it has value

i think i will continue, maybe i will post the current patch with the edits and fixes sadly still no eventing SINCE i ran out of vacations by the time i started to learn eventing and that means good bye free time and ofc it was tedious as hell for me to event so im ashamed to say i kind of... cursed eventing and turned away from it but now that i have more free time i think i could go back to it only for 2 or 3 events its not like im starting a story mod out of nowhere.

but seriously thanks for the comments im glad to know my patch was played by other people i hope atleast 1 person made it to chapter 3 and beyond to actually use the secret gear and late game stuff (special thanks to xifanie once again for her incredible synthesis hack) :D

THE GRINDDDD

Elric

Quote from: darlanquionha on January 10, 2017, 10:58:12 pm
You're not helping, Elric. This is one of the best patches I've ever played, I too would like to know if this is still being worked on, since he's active (Last Active: January 07, 2017) a message from Aiolon in here would be nice, even if he's not going to release anything new.

I'm not helping what? You don't even know what you are talking about or what I was referring to in my post.

Disrespecting an Admin without reason is not a good start to your time here.

Aiolon

misunderstanding leads to conflict
at least now he knows you are the big boss around

but then again  :welcome:

Nallrad

January 12, 2017, 02:36:00 am #77 Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:05:43 am by Elric
I think I had my reasons, Elric, you chose to argue with the guy instead of letting the modders reply to him, going completely off topic just to scold the guy.

To Aiolon, I always liked the original story mods more, pretty sure there's plenty of people who also don't like custom stories that much, so your mod is perfect even without a new story.

Elric

January 12, 2017, 05:26:10 am #78 Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:06:44 am by Elric
And yet, you'd be wrong, being that you didn't see the other 4 copy/paste that he put in 4 other mods within 5 minutes of this one, this one being the only one that had been posted in in under 2 years.

I had my reasons and you've no right to question them. I like Aiolon, otherwise I wouldn't even bother having this conversation with you, since you wouldn't be here.

Angel

Quote from: darlanquionha on January 16, 2017, 11:08:43 pm
<angrywords>

*sigh*

Listen, the guy was necrobumping not just this topic, but many topics, from users who haven't even logged in in years. We're not saints. When people do stupid things, we don't always have the most diplomatic approach in dealing with them. In this topic's case, the user happened to still be, you know, alive and paying attention to alerts from FFH, so it wasn't (just) pissing into the wind to spray on everyone behind. Aiolon responded, was diplomatic, swept the mess very cleanly under the rug, and you've just been crapping on the floor since. Yes, an already irritated Elric is just getting more upset with you, and you're now just trolling at this point. Also, I see that Aiolon also just responded pointing out the same. (Sorry, Aiolon.)

Also, Elric didn't threaten you with a ban. Stop being dramatic. Chill out, kick back, share some good times, remember that we're here to play good games, and ideally share information.

Also, we have three admins because we offer each other a sanity check, make confirmations, and all that jazz. Nobody's out to abuse power, and none of us will sit still and let another act unjustly. But none of us will tolerate a troll. So, can we go back to that part where Aiolon made this all good? Because that was nice.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?