• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:02:08 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Me vs Lark PvP Style Tonight (LVL 99 Unit Clash)!

Started by Wiz, November 30, 2011, 03:03:37 pm

Wiz

'Go to http://www.livestream.com/wizdaddy714 @ 8PM PST/9PM MST/10PM CST/11PM EST and watch lark get his ass whipped in CCP PvP Style where minimal amounts of lag are present - Wiz'

^, wanted to add a couple of notes here (Topic in IRC atm)

- lark and I will be using Skype to talk to each other while this is going on tonight
- If you want to join in on the Skype call, you must have a microphone, no exceptions.
   --  The reasons for this are: 1. The Screen Sharing function (Which displays little to no lag, much less than a stream) Skype offers can only take place w/ two people and having people w/o mics prevents this from happening and forces lark to participate via viewing the stream as the outlet making it harder for him overall, and 2. You guys as the viewers can already chat irc-style on the stream anyways so it'd be pointless to join in the call w/o one.

Whoever sees this, tell lark ASAP on irc to PM me (on #FFH of course) his CCP Team with the following info...

Gender, Class, Brave Value, Faith Value, and Compatibility.

^, the rest he and I can get work out in the formation screen (Gear and Abilities) in-game.

For those who want to join in, my Skype Username is Wizdaddy714, the same as my Youtube and Livestream Account Names
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

dinosaur

WTF!!!!!!

I work until 11pm dammit!!!!!

And I want to PvP sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiz

Celdia's Complete Patch 1.965Z PvP: lark vs Wiz

I'm thinking about another one, but don't worry because if I do stream it, the action will take place right away
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown