• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:26:05 pm

ramza archer glitch

Started by flex, April 30, 2014, 01:09:18 pm

flex

Hello. Got an interesting glitch happening. Story goes like this...

Edited the archer abilities into something similar to mustadios snipe abilities with different status effects. Tested those out and they work fine. Then changed ramza into the archer class and learned the first of the four abilities. Got into a battle and the skillset for archer is greyed out. Cant use them even though the first ability is learned. Tried it with other characters and the skillset works fine. Then i noticed that on ramza the archer skills are somehow linked to what i have learned in the squire class. Ex; if i have the first ability learned in the squire class, only then will i be able to use the first ability in the archer class and so on.

Anyone run into something similar or maybe the same glitch? Have not figured out a way around it aside from spending points in the squire class before the archer ones can be used. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Xifanie

Did you change the skillset ID for Archer? You absolutely need to keep the Original 08 Charge skillset and edit that.

I think all you need to do to have it work properly like a regular skillset, is to go in the "Action Menu" tab and change 08 Charge to <Default>. Otherwise all the skill will have 0% to hit and not do anything IIRC.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful