• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:46 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Something evil's lurking in the dark!

Started by FinalInsanity, October 09, 2011, 12:20:50 pm

FinalInsanity

... and it's not me!

But since I'm here anyways; my name is Ted, and I'm a big fan of FFT. I enjoy making crazy battle setups and (attempting) to balance things for my own enjoyment. I've been screwing around with FFTPatcher and TacText for a little while now and decided "Hey, you know what I should do? Actually join these forums." So here I am. I guess I'll be around, though I've always been a lurker at heart. I'll probably be around the Help forum more than anything, since I'm always running into problems.
Beaver is as beaver does.

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

And yes, that's what we are here for, to help each others and have new experiences with FFT.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Dome

Quote from: Joseph Strife on October 09, 2011, 12:23:24 pm
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

By any chance, are you the same Final Insanity that posts on ID (The one of the Elidibs topic)?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

FinalInsanity

The very same! I'm on a few forums (most of which I just lurk on >_>), so if you see a FinalInsanity somewhere, that's more than likely me.
Beaver is as beaver does.

Eternal

Welcome to FFH! We're always happy to help you out if you have questions, and I invite you to join us on chat so we can help you further! ^_^
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817