• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:35:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Extending Growth, Multiplier

Started by theultrawolf, October 31, 2015, 02:28:06 pm

theultrawolf

Hello all.
Something else that I've been thinking into a lot has been the seeming HP limit cap of 26111 if one sets the growth of a Job to 1/255 and then applies ??? effects to that unit, but I distinctly recall in one of the playthroughs of War of the Gods way back in the day that Adramelk had a whopping 65535 HP. What exactly would I have to do to raise the HP of a unit to that level? The idea is of course to create a superboss but if there is something specific I must do to that particular job (hardcode, etc) or if it is caused by some other factor it would be good to know that for future references.
I look forward to any replies.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Xifanie

You can set growth to 0.
You can Raw stats up to 255 (requires hex editing or some spreadsheet), for example, generic females start with 29-31HP, or something.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful