• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:22:42 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT: Complete with opening video from PSP version

Started by FFMaster, June 19, 2013, 02:43:45 am

FFMaster

June 19, 2013, 02:43:45 am Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:56:10 am by FFMaster
Just 1 video replaced, the one after the Square Enix logo. The video quality isn't great, and lags a bit. If someone can get a good recording of it for me to use, that would be great. However, if you like seeing the pretty tree thingies and clouds and stuff, as well as picture frames, this version of FFT: C is just for you!

Nothing else has been changed.

EDIT: Managed to make one that didn't lag and has much better quality.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/djmapo
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

FFMaster

Cheetah

What exactly are you trying to do FFM? I have some video resources but I'm not sure what the goal is.
Current Projects:

FFMaster

I'm replacing the videos from the PSX version with the ones from the PSP version. The annoying part is that I have to convert the videos into the correct aspect ratio.

Cleaver

I'm surprised no one has offered to do this.  I made an ISO of the game man, just tell me how to rip them and I'll send them right to you.  My AIM is cleaver2787 or you can email me.

Timbo

I hate to necropost, but is this still being worked on? I'm working on a War of the Lions Patch right now and I'd like it to be as "Complete" as possible.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Timbo