• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:09:56 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT Arena Beta 139c

Started by FFMaster, August 04, 2010, 06:11:37 pm

FFMaster

I fixed the issues with the bugged weapons. Just never bothered to list them.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

The Damned

(I see.)

Well, if that's indeed the case, most of the changes look decent enough. I don't want to talk about the things I disapprove of here, so I'll just point out so some typos in the 131 changelog and in the Master Guide:

1. (131 Changelog) - Says that Black Costume lost "Cancel: Dead" when it lost "Cancel: Stop".

2. (Master Guide) - Rubber Costume says that it "Cancel: Don't Move" rather than "Absorbs: Water" now.

3. (Master Guide) - Dancer's abilities don't reflect it's changes outside of the MP restrictions, unlike Bard's entry.

4. (Changelog or Master Guide) - Either the fact that Leather Mantle and Feather Mantle lost their Absorbs in the change from 130 to 131 isn't listed or their absorptions for Water and Wind, respecitvely, aren't listed on the Master Guide anymore. It's probably the former.

5. (Master Guide) - You changed Defense Ring's name to Heretic Ring instead of Reflect Ring's name.

That's all I see (at present).
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

FFMaster

August 26, 2011, 06:32:03 pm #62 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:53:14 pm by FFMaster
Alright. I'll get on to fixing them now. The mantles are a changelog error.

EDIT: Updated changelog and Master Guide

FFMaster

August 29, 2011, 02:43:51 am #63 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:43:14 am by FFMaster
132 released. Tables updated. There were a few things that didn't get added since I wanted a bug fix version quickly.

Malroth

Bugs as of 1.32

Mad Science not avalible for either mem card generator or manual purchace
Green Berett does not grant +move or jump
Auto Potion does not trigger ever
Mimes sometimes do not mime
Dancers Continue to try to dance when out of MP
Echo Grass not avalible

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: Malroth on September 19, 2011, 04:18:50 pm
Bugs as of 1.32

Mad Science not avalible for either mem card generator or manual purchace
Green Berett does not grant +move or jump
Auto Potion does not trigger ever
Mimes sometimes do not mime
Dancers Continue to try to dance when out of MP
Echo Grass not avalible

My Dancers WERE using Hi-Ethers properly until I gave one of them Witch Hunt, now they're both retarded in all my tests and refuse to use it ever even when not Dancing.  x_x

Barren

The spreadsheet is inaccurate, dragon spirit according to the guide is 300 but spreadsheet says 500
You dare cross blades with me?

formerdeathcorps

Quote from: Barren on September 21, 2011, 12:55:04 pm
The spreadsheet is inaccurate, dragon spirit according to the guide is 300 but spreadsheet says 500

Furthermore, samurai have innate 2H, but that's not written on the guide.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Wiz

Here's my own update to 132 (Green Beret + Hidden Knife are fixed...just had to give them the correct attributes in FFTPatcher) if anyone wants it before 133 officially comes out, have at it :mrgreen:

FFMaster

September 23, 2011, 07:57:55 pm #69 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:25:43 pm by FFMaster
133 released and tables updated.

doriantoki

Quote-Muramasa is dealing 100% Death Sentence.  Outside of changing which skill slot its located in or some form of ASM, I cannot find a way to fix this.  I may try changing the skillslot around later when my head isn't pounding like shit, though.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.   :lol:

I guess you really weren't kidding about that Death Sentence hax in my match.

doriantoki

I appreciate the hard work on the fixes if it means anything.  :)

Eternal

I say we leave it at 1.337 for Dome's sake. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Wiz

I was thinking maybe you can throw in this and future completed spreadsheets/mem card generators for 134+ even though some of the teams may not function well from being outdated from the previous version.

Here's my submission, 62/64 teams entered in w/ some of them being retired XD

formerdeathcorps

I just tested muramasa's proc rate.  It is 100% unless you null it.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RavenOfRazgriz

October 31, 2011, 02:02:02 am #75 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:03:52 am by RavenOfRazgriz
Quote from: formerdeathcorps on October 31, 2011, 02:00:32 am
I just tested muramasa's proc rate.  It is 100% unless you null it.

Again?  Let me make sure I have the Action Menu set correctly.

E: That was it, Action Menu got set back to Katana Inventory somehow on my end.  Uploading a fix in a minute.

RavenOfRazgriz

Here's a quick really fucking exhaustive 1.331 1.332 1.333 1.334 1.335 1.336 1.337 1.338 1.339 1.339...1? 1.339...2? 1.339...3? I threw together to fix a bunch of bugs FDC and/or I found.  So many fucking errorfixes we're wrapping around to 1.34 before it even gets here at this rate.

Fixes:

-Sing properly accepts MA+Y for Angel Song and Life Song
-Dance properly accepts PA+Y for Witch Hunt and Wiznaibus
-Many AI flags (specifically relating to Unknown B and Unknown C in the Learn On Hit box) are fixed.  The AI should properly understand that Chirijiraden can hit its allies, that Fairy can't hit its enemies, etc.
-Coral Sword no longer does that random second swing that has no effect.
-Protect/Protect2 now properly adds Protect only, was previously adding Wall Status in addition to Protect.  (How the hell did this even happen to begin with?)
-Draw Out is correctly set to 0 CT as intended in 1.33, for better or worse.
-Nurse is correctly flagged Undead Reverse.
-Frog is correctly flagged, so the AI should use it.  I didn't test this one, though.
-Muramasa flags fixed so the AI realizes its a Damaging move and not a Status move.  Muramasa proc rate now correctly 19%. [AGAIN]
-Player 2 Units will now correctly use Draw Out.  Previously they were not doing so because the skillset was still set to Katana Inventory and not Default.
-Skills like Hawk's Eye should now function correctly. The ASM is bugged and ruins the AI after additional testing so this was undone. FDC LIEEEEEEEEES.
-Mime Class, Genji Shield, and Gold Armor are now properly immune to Death Sentence as per Arena's mandate of Cancel: Dead always also carrying Cancel: Death Sentence. 
-Quickening now flagged correctly, again.
-Grand Cross now properly flagged, previously flagged to tell the AI it was Unevadable (though the skill itself was very much evadable)
-Doku no Kyoukai had some improper flagging and an incorrect CT/MP Cost.  Is now 0 CT, 0 MP, correctly flagged.
-Oil Fix! courtesy of FDC.  I stole it out of the OrgASM files for his Enforced Generic Class Patch, so when not making teams for FFT: Arena, feel free to play that and prove how good you /really/ are at this game.  I bet it ends up being not as good as you thought.
-Minor Transfusion flag fixes.
-Undead / Cursed Ring + Death Sentence interaction bug fixes. (Previously worked the same as Death Sentence used on a unit with Cancel: Dead gear.)

Known Errors:

-NONE MOTHERFUCKER.

That should be it.  This fixes a ton of bugs, including the mysterious "Mime only does 1 damage" bug, AI idiocy with Draw Out / Fairy / Silf / Cover Fire, unending games, and a whole slew of other shit.

Tossed up a .rar too for people since it'll be far quicker to download.

FFMaster

November 08, 2011, 11:05:12 pm #77 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 11:29:36 pm by FFMaster
134 has been released. Tables will be uploaded shortly.

Expect this map to be very unbalanced. Go have fun breaking the game =p

EDIT: All tables uploaded.

FFMaster

November 09, 2011, 01:39:29 am #79 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:52:01 am by FFMaster
Ok. Thanks for that.

I know there are a few things wrong with this version already. As a heads up, anything labelled Initial: Protect or Initial: Shell is actually Always statii.

EDIT: There are a few errors in the tables as well(when compared to intended change):

Damage split
Ryozan Silk