• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:49:17 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Non Tournament Battle videos

Started by Malroth, August 03, 2014, 02:49:55 am

Malroth

Heard some comments from people who diddn't find out about the tournament untill too late  so starting next week i'll try to run some non tournament battles for those who missed the signup or get eliminated from the tournament early as well as everyone else but newer players will get priority.

Xifanie

Maybe Barren should set up a mailing list for this. Mass e-mail people when there is an upcoming tournament.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Barren

That might not be a bad idea for next time
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

silentkaster

I'm not new, but if there are some new teams/players that want a match, I have not seen my team "Signs of Aging", "The Powerpuff Girls", or "Rarely Seen Set Ups" since they were updated and all have gotten significant modifications since their last matches. Of course, put them lower prority if you have quite a few new people that want to introduce teams.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

TristanBeoulve

Hey Malroth I wouldn't mind that. Could you put my tournament team up against a team (don't care whos) so I can draw on where I went wrong?
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Jumza

I wouldn't mind having my teams see a few matches, it's been awhile and I didn't make the tournament deadline :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Reks

Celdia wanted a match against my team before. Sadly, we likely won't get it in the actual tournament, but on the side...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Malroth

Okie dokie i'll start recording a couple tonight