• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:22:43 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Here in my Topic...

Started by Zaquiel, July 18, 2016, 03:03:54 pm

Zaquiel

July 18, 2016, 03:03:54 pm Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:39:19 pm by Zaquiel
Just brought this new uhh, sprite here. it's fun to use around in the hills of Ivalice.

but please, need portrait for it, if anyone could help me making one because I can't draw ( FIXED THANKS TO TUTORIALS )

this is my first sprite edit, so feel free to rip her apart/adjust her, but please be gentle

Zaquiel

July 18, 2016, 04:24:10 pm #1 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:39:01 pm by Zaquiel
okay, so I put some lady with Gafgarion in a room, and came out with this portrait.... but it isn't working for some reason, it wouldn't show portrait when I put it in Shishi sprite editor.

any input on this please? ( FIXED THANKS TO TUTORIALS )

Zaquiel

July 18, 2016, 05:03:51 pm #2 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:40:29 pm by Zaquiel
managed to make it work, swapped row 9 colours and now it properly works with corresponding and without

sorry for posting multiple times, I'll make sure to edit from now on instead of posting new stuff, I blame being new around here

feel free to rip it apart and criticize and give opinion, I want to learn from my mistakes, this is my first attempt at spriting. all I did was actually editing zalbag sprite, making it a lil bit feminine and recolour

UPDATE: Should be final version now! All patched up and fixed some mistake with the wounded animation's face, and portrait colours. Should be good to go now.