• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:51:51 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Things I didn't like about the original FFT (This thread is about cars now!)

Started by Philogosten, October 08, 2013, 11:31:21 am

3lric

I live in the desert and have no AC in my Jeep :P

Then again... It's a Wrangler
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

Completely open canopy does make quite a bit of difference, especially in a desert climate where humidity is very low. But when it's over 100 with 90% humidity, air conditioning is required. The air conditioning in my first car died in such a climate - I had a ten minute drive to work, and when I got there, it looked like I showered with my clothes on.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Philogosten

Quote from: Zotis on October 14, 2013, 09:30:09 am
I don't think you understand the nature of evil.

One last thing. There is no real good and evil. Just morality which is all opinion based.
Now taking bets on which kills me first. lung cancer or liver failure

Zotis

Quote from: Toshiko on October 14, 2013, 12:37:40 pm
More realistically, the Integra is probably what you're thinking of (which is front wheel drive and not that impressive a performer).
Yeah, that's it actually.  I didn't realise it was fwd, that's a weird concept to me.  Still, I'd seriously consider getting one.  They say it's Honda's best fwd car.  But I know pretty much jack squat about cars.

Quote from: Philogosten on October 14, 2013, 04:57:38 pm
There is no real good and evil. Just morality which is all opinion based.
Well you are the one who said you didn't understand why they wanted to destroy the world.  So I don't know what you want to call wanting to destroy the world if not "evil."  But whatever you call it doesn't change the fact that you don't understand it.  You seem to think it's the writer's fault, but you just can't admit that it's your own fault.  Everyone else understands why demons want to destroy the world except you for some strange reason.  But I guess you're right and everyone else is wrong.

P.S. Post-modernism is so 2006.  It's all about post-post-modernism now.   :cool:

Myrmidon

Wiegraf: Two lions are fighting for power after the king died! One is white lion, Larg. The other is black, Goltana. Both
want to know who their allies are. But, it's hard to read strangers' minds. So, why not kill 'em all and bring in your own people?
Gustav was deceived by Dycedarg's silk tongue and kidnapped the Marquis!

Do we now understand why demons want to destroy the world?

also: Oldsmobiles are seriously underrepresented in this topic.

My dad used to drag race with one of these, back in the day.

Philogosten

Hey Myrmidon it is unrelated but I am working on a hack to give some more sprite slots and I remember you expressing an interest in more human slots available so I will send you a link when I am done with it. I will admit it might take longer than it should because I also have a few other projects I am working on.
Now taking bets on which kills me first. lung cancer or liver failure