• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:22:34 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Skyrim

Started by GeneralStrife, November 11, 2011, 06:00:22 am

GeneralStrife

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

I'm gonna wait til one of my friends gets it.  That worked out well for me on Oblivion, since Oblivion was a let down for me.

RandMuadDib

November 11, 2011, 01:53:43 pm #2 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:46:37 pm by RandMuadDib
i'm prolly going to wait until i have a computer that will run it.... but desire may override willpower and i may need to pick it up for a console in the meantime.

Edit: so much for the green light of willpower being the strongest force in the universe. At least i'm successfully forcing myself to clean my house before popping it in.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

GeneralStrife

im having multiple nerdgasms, its great

Cheetah

Quote from: GeneralStrife on November 11, 2011, 06:34:29 pm
im having multiple nerdgasms, its great

I always thought that was physically impossible?

I have only played a little of any of this series, but this one is definitely getting my attention. I doubt I will end up playing it anytime in the near future. Keep me posted on the quality of the story, that could be what pushes me one direction or the other.
Current Projects:

MountainDew~

I've played for about 8 hours so far and I haven't done more than 2 missions of the main story-line. I'm lovin' this game right now.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Lydyn

I've been playing since 11/11/11 0030 (12:30 AM). This game is fun as all hell! I've started quests in the Companions, Winterhold, & the main story and killed me about ... 4 dragons?

RandMuadDib

November 14, 2011, 11:17:30 am #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:35:03 am by RandMuadDib
i've joined the thieves guild, cleared about a dozen random dungeons, and am currently creating my third character o_O

Edit: aww that's not even cool. i waited too long to get into the keep during the dragon attack right at the beginning, and the dragon was breathing fire on me. i got into the keep, but i was still on fire, so as soon as i got in, i die. worst part is that it auto-saved, so i just keep dying over and over and can't do anything about it.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Lydyn

Wow, that sucks. What are you playing? I have a Female Redguard myself.

GeneralStrife

got in a drinking contest with the daedric prince of debauchery

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Yeah, I ended up buying it and am sinking all my freetime into this game.  It's a lot more like Morrowind, and I like it!

Dol

This game has taken a ton of my free time away.  Highly recommended.

GeneralStrife

November 19, 2011, 03:00:59 am #12 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:04:01 am by GeneralStrife

PLEASE BE TRUE

RedWorld

OMFG

I never even got to play it, but last night, I was on Craigslist and I was looking through the gaming section to see an ad about a man wanting to trade his wife for Skyrim. XDXDXD

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Lydyn

Yes! Finally got Dragonscale Armor! Now to get my enchanting to 100 so I can have two enchantments per piece of armor. Also got Azura's Star, but made it a Black Soul Gem. =P This game is awesome.

dinosaur

Im watching it now as my friends play