• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:52:22 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

st4rw4k3r

>Realize the sandwich is not in my hand. Pick up said sandwich, and eat the god-damn sandwich.

DarkShade

Wow i been away for quite some time. I am rolling tonight get ready.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

mucus

>I look around to see if all of my battle gear is intact.  My battle gear consists of Slasher - my trusty axe, my Grand Helm, my slightly rusty (yet perfectly serviceable) Reflect Armor, and my feather boots.  Also I was holding a sack full of elixirs (which I just stole from an old man) before I was transported to this odd field.<

DarkShade

Quote from: Dome on February 17, 2012, 01:18:08 pm
>I turn Eternal into a chicken and I put him in the kitchen, moving like a manly man

You roll: 2+1(manly action)

You turn Eternal into a chicken! but you failed to put him in the kicthen and escape.

Quote from: Eternal248 on February 19, 2012, 02:26:16 pm
>Delete Spam

You roll: 1

instead of your goal you some how created duplicates of spam.

Quote from: Tigerspike on February 19, 2012, 10:03:26 pm
Sorry, I've been busy.

>Transform into a truck an ROLL OUT!

You roll: 5
You perfected the action you gain access to your turbo booster only in truck mode.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 27, 2012, 04:22:45 am
> Win at irony.

You roll: 2

You failed to win, try again later.

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on March 23, 2012, 04:04:30 pm
>Realize the sandwich is not in my hand. Pick up said sandwich, and eat the god-damn sandwich.

You roll: 4-1(cursed box)

you ate the sandwich with a cost, you bit your fingers off at the same time gushing out blood. Also the sandwich granted you healing powers for one moment only. use it well.

Quote from: mucus on April 12, 2012, 03:03:58 am
>I look around to see if all of my battle gear is intact.  My battle gear consists of Slasher - my trusty axe, my Grand Helm, my slightly rusty (yet perfectly serviceable) Reflect Armor, and my feather boots.  Also I was holding a sack full of elixirs (which I just stole from an old man) before I was transported to this odd field.<

You roll: 3

You tried to look around and see if your gear was initact but some how lost sack of elixirs and your Reflect Armor.

So far:

Everything is in 3d.
Everyone has no shirt.

PLAYERS:
Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value). Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed). Is a Chicken for a turn
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions. Has a Manly Weapon (effect +1 to manly actions). Has the power to turn one target into a chicken per turn lasting a turn
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions, Has a -1 to roll curse box. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you, 3 bites leaft) is bleeding, and have power to heal.
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs. Is trapped in a spider web substance
Joseph Strife - Has a magic sword. duel pistols Ebony and Ivory, a Magic Box containing the last dimension in it
Tigerspike - can transform into a truck with boosters
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus.
Kalas - Wings!
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-
Durbs -
Fanatic - Zombie Monk. Has a make-a-person-a-zombie-dancer-and-gain-control punch, for one turn, one person at the time)
Ryqoshay - +1 to next roll
mucus - Has his Slasher, helm and feather boots

Well there you go guys I'm sorry if I haven't posted, I lost my dice a couple of days ago and found them today. Also I'm going to start interfere here and there.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

mucus

April 12, 2012, 11:34:39 pm #204 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:05:22 am by mucus
>Blinks so hard the dimensions twist, causing a rip in space/time causality: everything becomes 2d and twice as heavy, but everyone also becomes twice as strong,  and I have long silky hair- the kind of hair that only a fair maiden could have (twist is that I am a Manly Man as well).  Also everyone has to pay me a dollar.

st4rw4k3r

> Realize that that dang curse box must go! Get rid of it!

Ryqoshay

April 13, 2012, 07:26:22 am #206 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:49:41 pm by Ryqoshay
> Win at Humpcatting, similar to Bearblasting, a sport invented for those who are too energetic for normal sports.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dome

>Chase Eternal, swinging his manly weapon around LIKE A MANLY BOSS

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

DarkShade

> Rolls a die to interfere with st4rw4k3r, sending the cursebox to him if it's even. If odd I get it.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

DarkShade

Rolling tonight guys, get your posts in as fast as you can
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Kokojo

> Join game, hoping no one will remember I forgot about it.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

DarkShade

April 25, 2012, 07:41:37 am #212 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:29:36 am by DarkShade
Quote from: mucus on April 12, 2012, 11:34:39 pm
>Blinks so hard the dimensions twist, causing a rip in space/time causality: everything becomes 2d and twice as heavy, but everyone also becomes twice as strong,  and I have long silky hair- the kind of hair that only a fair maiden could have (twist is that I am a Manly Man as well).  Also everyone has to pay me a dollar.

You roll: 6

You somehow twisted the fabric of the universe too much. things are know 2d again and 3 times as heavy with everyone only being 1.5 times as strong as they were and the box holding the 2d switches to be the 3d world they were in. people don't pay you a dollar either.

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on April 13, 2012, 02:13:07 am
> Realize that that dang curse box must go! Get rid of it!

You roll: 5-1

You threw the box away from you.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on April 13, 2012, 07:26:22 am
> Win at Humpcatting, similar to Bearblasting, a sport invented for those who are too energetic for normal sports.

You roll: 5

You Win at Humpcatting so much they gave you a locked box for being the best one.

Quote from: Dome on April 13, 2012, 08:48:04 am
>Chase Eternal, swinging his manly weapon around LIKE A MANLY BOSS

You roll: 4+1

You successfully chased down Eternal and grabbed him. Not only you did it perfectly, but you found Eternal's wallet as well.

Quote from: Qwerinty on April 14, 2012, 10:48:44 pm
>Join game

You roll:6

You join perfectly but hurt yourself in the process though and suffer a -1 on your next roll.

Quote from: Kokojo on April 21, 2012, 07:36:36 pm
> Join game, hoping no one will remember I forgot about it.

You roll:4

You happen to rejoin the game.

So far:

Everything is in 2d.
Almost everyone has no shirt
Gravity is 3 times stronger
Everyone is 1.5 times stronger

PLAYERS:
Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value). Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed). Is now return to being normal.
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions. Has a Manly Weapon (effect +1 to manly actions). Has the power to turn one target into a chicken per turn lasting a turn
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you, 3 bites leaft) is bleeding, and have power to heal. -1 for curse box
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs. Is trapped in a spider web substance
Joseph Strife - Has a magic sword. duel pistols Ebony and Ivory, a Magic Box containing the last dimension in it
Tigerspike - can transform into a truck with boosters
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus.
Kalas - Wings!
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-
Durbs -
Fanatic - Zombie Monk. Has a make-a-person-a-zombie-dancer-and-gain-control punch, for one turn, one person at the time)
Ryqoshay - +1 to next roll
mucus - Has his Slasher, helm and feather boots
Kokojo -

next interference will be a prize and everyone must register for a number 1 - 8, and yes I do have a dice like that. also registering for a number won't need an action to do so. one person per number so hurry up and get one before they're out.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay

> In celebration of winning at Humpcatting, I will drink a whiskey drink, drink a vodka drink, drink a lager drink, drink a cider drink. I'll sing the songs that remind me of the good times. I'll sing the songs that remind me of the better times.
And if I get knocked down, I'll get back up again.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

EmmaNigma

I will take the number 3 and have my action ready tonight
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

mucus

>Walk 20 feet an relieve self into a nearby bush.

st4rw4k3r

Not that I don't like having the curse box, but I don't think rolling a 2 will give you success.
I roll:2

The roll was successful and the curse box returned to st4rw4k3r.

DarkShade

Quote from: DarkShade on April 14, 2012, 12:11:22 pm
> Rolls a die to interfere with st4rw4k3r, sending the cursebox to him if it's even. If odd I get it.

Well i said even its you odd number its me if you didn't knew that I'll just take it from you then.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

EmmaNigma

st4rw4k3r

Quote from: DarkShade on April 26, 2012, 12:06:37 am
Well i said even its you odd number its me if you didn't knew that I'll just take it from you then.

But regardless won't 2 give you a bad out come?