• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:15:11 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

Dome

Great, the game is back!
>I save Durbs from the zombies using my manly weapon

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

st4rw4k3r

>Realize the Game is back. Realize my finger is bleeding, screw my finger. Realize that the "Eating the Freaking Sandwich Better Plan" is to commence now!

DarkShade

spread the word guys dodge to roll is back
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Eternal

>Go back in time and inspire Kokojo to make CoP.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

> Break out the spider web and leave LIjj alone in there.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Ryqoshay

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

DarkShade

Rolling Tonight, I been a little bit busy today so im rolling later than i should
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

DarkShade

February 14, 2012, 12:22:36 am #187 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:29:34 am by DarkShade
Quote from: Dome on February 12, 2012, 03:30:54 pm
Great, the game is back!
>I save Durbs from the zombies using my manly weapon

You Roll: 4 +1(manly action)

You perfected the task at hand you are able to do good on your next time. +1 to next roll

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on February 12, 2012, 03:35:14 pm
>Realize the Game is back. Realize my finger is bleeding, screw my finger. Realize that the "Eating the Freaking Sandwich Better Plan" is to commence now!

You Roll: 3-1

You failed to eat the sandwich that fell out of you hand. You only ate the air.

Quote from: Eternal248 on February 12, 2012, 05:01:43 pm
>Go back in time and inspire Kokojo to make CoP.

You Roll: 4

You went back in time to inspire Kokojo to make CoP.

Quote from: Joseph Strife on February 13, 2012, 07:34:40 pm
> Break out the spider web and leave LIjj alone in there.

You Roll: 5

You perfectly freed yourself that you can complete the task again. +1 on next roll.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 13, 2012, 08:08:27 pm
> Destroy ALL THE PANTS!

You Roll: 6 You have destroyed everyone's pants you also destroyed there shirts as well.

The Outcome

Everything is in 2d.
Everyone has no shirt and pants.

PLAYERS:
Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value). Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed).
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions. Has a Manly Weapon (effect +1 to manly actions)  +1 to next roll
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions, Has a -1 to roll curse box. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you)
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs. Is trapped in a spider web substance
Joseph Strife - Has a magic sword. +1 to next roll.
Tigerspike -
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus.
Kalas - Wings!
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-
Durbs -
Fanatic - Zombie Monk. Has a make-a-person-a-zombie-dancer-and-gain-control punch, for one turn, one person at the time)
Ryqoshay -
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay

> Distribute kilts and skirts to everyone whose pants were destroyed. They can fend for themselves with their shirts.

Dome

>I eat the zombies in order to gain their powers

Joseph Strife

> Use my Magic sword to send everybody to another World, in another Dimension, even me, i'm tired of this 2D world.

P.s.: Don't forget that i still have my twin Pistols, Ebony and Ivory. :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

DarkShade

I shall be rolling tonight soon.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

DarkShade

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 14, 2012, 01:29:40 am
> Distribute kilts and skirts to everyone whose pants were destroyed. They can fend for themselves with their shirts.

You Roll: 5

You hand out everyone a kilt perfectly you will gain +1 on your next roll.

Quote from: Dome on February 14, 2012, 03:06:29 am
>I eat the zombies in order to gain their powers

You Roll: 4+1+1(cannibalistic action)

You ate the zombies and gain there power, your might also be stuffed too. during your feast you gain the power to turn one target into a chicken per turn which last a turn.

Quote from: Joseph Strife on February 14, 2012, 07:02:05 am
> Use my Magic sword to send everybody to another World, in another Dimension, even me, i'm tired of this 2D world.

You Roll:5+1

You use you magic sword and everyone is in a different dimension. Its 3D now. You also have receive a box containing the last dimension you all where in.

So Far

Everything is in 3d.
Everyone has no shirt.

PLAYERS:
Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value). Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed).
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions. Has a Manly Weapon (effect +1 to manly actions). Has the power to turn one target into a chicken per turn lasting a turn
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions, Has a -1 to roll curse box. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you)
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs. Is trapped in a spider web substance
Joseph Strife - Has a magic sword. duel pistols Ebony and Ivory, a Magic Box containing the last dimension in it
Tigerspike -
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus.
Kalas - Wings!
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-
Durbs -
Fanatic - Zombie Monk. Has a make-a-person-a-zombie-dancer-and-gain-control punch, for one turn, one person at the time)
Ryqoshay - +1 to next roll
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dome

>I turn Eternal into a chicken and I put him in the kitchen, moving like a manly man

DarkShade

I'll roll when we have more people post.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Tigerspike

Sorry, I've been busy.

>Transform into a truck an ROLL OUT!
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

DarkShade

Well I guess I can roll tomorrow.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay