• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:45:25 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Arena AI Tournament for Summer 2016

Started by Barren, August 01, 2016, 10:32:28 am

What kind of tournament would you all like to see before the summer ends?

Regular AI Tournament with traditional rules and Swiss Style
10 (40%)
Pairing AI Tournament with traditional rules and Swiss Style
7 (28%)
Pairing AI Tournament with traditional rules and Double Elimination
1 (4%)
SCC AI Tournament with traditional rules and Double Elimination
4 (16%)
SCC AI Tournament with traditional rules and Swiss Style
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: August 08, 2016, 10:32:28 am

gatebuster202

IF it comes down to less then three vots apart, I'd request a re-vote without SCC in the mix
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Argy

I am easy with either tourney style. My own preference is single but I will echo reks sentiments and say that I am here for the fun factor
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Dragonblade

would rather go solo. let's hope for a good tourney

Barren

Allright everyone, with the voting pretty much in the books by tomorrow, would everyone be around by Thursday 6 PM EST (one hour before the next FFT Arena stream hosted by CT5Holy) to discuss who will help run the tournament? It will be discussed on discord
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

gatebuster202

I scheduled my shift at work to make it to Stream Day, I get off at 6pm CST. It'll be 6:30 by the time I get to Starbucks. However I will get on Discord from my job intermittently.
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Reks

I'll try to remind myself that I should sleep early to make this because I definitely wanna be a part of this Tournament, at least more than a participant.

I'll remind myself with melatonin if I have to :P
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Corosar

I will do the best to also be here if you need a back-up for recordings. once i get everything set back up again!~
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Barren

I will give the poll a couple more days then I am locking it Thursday morning as we all are meeting on on discord Thursday evening before CT5Holy's stream.

Andante49

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the discord discussion, however I wanted to offer to build the bracket (or swiss, or whatever format is decided on) and roll the maps.

I'm super excited for the new season, can't wait for it to start!

Barren

All right everyone. The voting is now officially closed!

Looks like based on the results we will have a regular AI tournament with traditional rules and swiss tournament format.

See you all on discord tonight for tournament discussion

Heroebal

August 11, 2016, 02:02:03 pm #30 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:17:44 pm by Heroebal
I can help with some of the recording. Now it's either I can make the tournament discussion for 6pm to 7ish & miss most of the stream or I won't make it until 9ish. It depends how things here shake out.

Barren