• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Hello hello!

Started by ZforZombie, January 28, 2013, 03:14:20 pm

ZforZombie

January 28, 2013, 03:14:20 pm Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:50:46 pm by Elric
Hi, my name is Charles, nice to meet you dudes. I must say that i love the work that you all made from the master piece of FFT. I really like this game, and when i saw this page for first time (one year ago, i am in university so i had a lot of thigs to study), my emotions made explode my head. The fact of making own versions of FFT, its just amaizing.

Since i was 12 i played this and imagined if there could be a chance to expand this incredible game. FFHacktics showed me that its posible. When i finish my main career, i wanna study game development; i can learn to do it, but university have shorted my times.

Well, if you need a very passioned guy for testing any of your creations, here i am. Bye!

PS 1: I was full engaged to see every game developed that i didn't searched for the programs to play them. If anyone could give me a hint link i will be pleased.

PS 2: Sorry for writing without spaces, im in cellphone and i can't make them. (Fixed that for you -Elric)

PS 3: I'm from Argentina, english isn't my main language, so sorry if you don't get some of my ideas!

PS 4: There is not PS 5.

PS 5: PS 4 was a lie :D!

3lric

Welcome to FFH, be sure to join our IRC channel if you have any questions that you can't find answered on the forums, or atleast for the fastest responses anyway.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"