• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:55:08 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] Dome's feedback on the old Ch1 demo

Started by Dome, May 07, 2010, 08:35:03 am

Dome

May 07, 2010, 08:35:03 am Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:04:47 am by Kokojo
I played the whole chapter 1 of the patch (The demo...) and I quite enjoyed it, but...
The puppet/puppetter battle was freaking...boring
The idea is great, but the puppets were spamming don't move all the time, slowing the battle to no end
It took me almost 1 hour to reach the other side of the battlefield...and there were too much green-girls, the battle was slow as hell, and not enjoyable at all
You should remove the don't move ability, or lower the number of puppets in the battle...
And on another note, too many people die in this patch
I trained a lot the starter guys, only to find that the first one (Schaefer) turns-cloack you because he is stupid as hell, and the girl (Ilya) sacrifice herself for you
Ok, it's a sensational story development, but I lost 2 of my strongest-well trained units without knowing...and the whole thing sucked
And I suppose that also the black-robe girl wielding the axe (Lysay) will became an enemy as well sooner or later, right?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"