• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:45:28 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Oh Canada EH!

Started by Fenire, October 27, 2013, 01:37:14 am

Fenire

Hello,
I was very excited to hear about this site as I have played vanilla to death, and have needed something to occupy my fft cravings.
I have been playing vanilla for about 15 years, and still play to this day.I am 26 and a die hard FF fan. I currently have 5 copies of FFT, 2 greatest hits and three originals, and buy it whenever I find copies of it.
My current vanilla party consists of:
Ramza lvl 11
Squire
Elemental
Counter flood
Magic atk up
Move +2

Yuffie lvl 12
Samurai
Math skills (with all calc spells)
Counter magic
Magic atk up
Move +2

Red XIII lvl 11
Mediator
Battle skills
Dragon spirit
Atk up
Move hp

Fenire lvl 13
Ninja
Punch art
Auto potion
Move +2

Kiaus lvl 11
Thief
Jump
Atk up
Speed save
Move +2

With this party I am playing the game using auto battle.
I've been watching a lot of the FFT arena battles, and can't wait to get in on the action.

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

Seems like we a got a huge FFT fan over here :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH Fenire, where all your dreams come true.

We can sse you're a huge fan indeed, hope you like your stay. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Elmdork

I come bearing gifts from Canada!

We seem to have a lot in common, fenire. Just found this place after a good 15 years or so of playing vanilla ps1 games.

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

sasapinjic

Welcome , i am rather new on this site  to , but long time FFT gamer !     :cool:
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

Elmdork

Hey Sas!

Have you checked out the fft arena 1.38? Just go under works in progress/fft arena and have a look around.
I just started and someone new to start with me would be great. Just look at some videos of battles and check out the master guide when you wanna make a team.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Zotis

I remember some years ago when I saw the first FFT autobattle tournaments on youtube, and I was like I GOTTA GET IN ON THAT!!!!!

My dream came troo, *sheds a tear*.

You're welcome bro for sharing the dream.

((I'm not sure what the 'where all your dreams come true' thing comes from but it's all over this forum...))

Fenire