• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:54:24 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Check out this FFT game find!

Started by dinosaur, May 29, 2012, 01:44:24 pm

Xifanie

25 bucks!? this is worth a LOT more!
I've always wanted one, even if used but this version is just so pricey on ebay.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kagebunji

Damn, it's really nice. I want that clock!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Pickle Girl Fanboy

May 29, 2012, 04:03:09 pm #3 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:43:11 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
@dinosaur: At what time does the narwhal bacon?

EmmaNigma

What character is the Ace of Spades?

I need to know for reasons.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Xifanie

Orlandu, as he appears on the last pic
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

EmmaNigma

oh, thanks, xifi. I completely spaced out and didn't see it -_-;
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Dol

How did Mustadio end up being an Ace?  Thats got to be the highlight of his life.

Neophyte Ronin

Did they misspell Millennium?   :twisted:

st4rw4k3r

Which one is Agrias on!

and yay, the priest was my favourite card!