• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:45:06 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Mercenaries Job Sprite Ideas (update: soon)(Image Heavy)

Started by MiKeMiTchi, August 07, 2009, 05:50:42 am

Kagebunji

So that Flare is supposed to look like normal woman, yes? I didn't knew you erase BM job from Mercenaries, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

scatttman

the actual inquisitor concept looks too nice to me, i mean iquisitors are really badass mother fuqers they torture ppl and burn it
here some concepts for the job

in my opinion the hood version oh gaffgarion could work

ffta707

Quote from: "scatttman"the actual inquisitor concept looks too nice to me, i mean iquisitors are really badass mother fuqers they torture ppl and burn it
here some concepts for the job

in my opinion the hood version oh gaffgarion could work

I just don't see inquisitors being such a dark class. I don't know why. The one with the red cape looks cool, but I don't like the inquisitor with the helmet, since they are MA based. Armor is fine, a helmet seems weird.

LastingDawn

If possible, this was the idea I had for Flare. If it can be worked with, that would be fantastic.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Kagebunji

I will do Flare, just post some pic or her body, plz

mav

A modified male or female Black Mage would probably suffice. In fact, a head-swap and slight body modification on Elidibs might work. Can we get some more information on this character, LD? Is she young? Optimistic? What?

Kagebunji

Elidibs is tgoo bulky and not enough feminine, same for Black Mage. I thought of using Female Summoner, or Lijj's Female BM.

mav

Lijj's new Black Mage might be a good base for the body, then use Elidibs's hat and some generic female face and you'll be set.

Kagebunji

I actually thought of using Male BM hat, Elidibs seems too big for me, dunno why. I will try both versions, just to be sure though.

ffta707

Male black mage hat sounds like it would fit more with what we are trying to do. But Elidibs  also sounds good, I can't decide. Guess I'll wait to see kage's update ;)
EDIT: Does someone have a picture of Elidibs around? I'd like to view it. My image is a the image I have in my head is a little dappled...

mav

Isn't the male Black Mage's hat bigger than Elidibs's? Whatever, try as many hats as you need to. Good luck, man.

Kagebunji

it is wider, but it is not taller. I had many problems with size when using Elidibs hat :/. I will try both anyway.

LastingDawn

She's a rather minor character, she never speaks and is always in the company of Zefane and Holy (The White Mage)

Art of War

Kagebunji

Post some Holy pics, ok? I must postpone work on Flare for now (allingmnet of LIjj's BM), expect delay on her.

LastingDawn

Holy looks like a traditional White Mage... though when I did imagine her, I saw her similar to...

I'm not sure how different that looks from the normal White Mage, but that is the ideal look for her.

Art of War

winshmo2

so you want her to be a battle white mage? Thats interesting!

Kagebunji

I suppose hoodless WM will be enough, you mind if I give her short hair?

LastingDawn

Art of War