• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

WELL THIS IS SLIGHTLY AWKWARD.

Started by Sanguis, February 18, 2015, 06:12:46 am

Sanguis

I mean, the last introduce yourself topic was like, back in december something 2014!

So. Hello everyone who'll look at this, I go by Sanguis. I used to play FFT eight years ago, when I was ten. Yes, this means I'm eighteen (!!!)

I recently got back into it, but it's not nearly as fun as it used to be simply because it got too easy. Naturally, my intense search for a solution brought me here, where I promptly found and downloaded the FFT+ patch, which did indeed made the game harder, amazing!

After a few days of playing, I got back here just to check for anything new and decided to stop being a shadowy guest and present myself to the forum.

3lric

Why the caps? Seems excessive.. also why is that awkward? It was only 2 months ago and we are a small community.

Welcome to FFH.

:welcome:
  • Modding version: PSX

Jumza

Welcome to FFH Sanguis, hope you'll stay awhile :P Make sure you try all the mods!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Sanguis

Quote from: Elric on February 18, 2015, 09:55:10 am
Why the caps? Seems excessive.. also why is that awkward? It was only 2 months ago and we are a small community.

Welcome to FFH.

:welcome:

Because I like using caps. Or, otherwise, simply because I wanted to.

Well, two months is still quite a bit of time, isn't it? Sixty days without a new face showing itself around.

-

@Jumza

Thanks, bro! I will certainly try 'em as soon as I finish this FFT+ one (which honestly, is WAY too hard for a semi newbie like me. Can you believe the undead, cape wearing skeletons thingy you get in random battles wipped my entire team like, four turns already? I miss when you could phoenix down them to death with a single hit ;-;)

3lric

Quote from: Sanguis on February 19, 2015, 03:21:26 pm
Because I like using caps. Or, otherwise, simply because I wanted to.

Well, two months is still quite a bit of time, isn't it? Sixty days without a new face showing itself around.

Please don't use caps in Subject names.

And like I already said, we are a small community. We aren't a gaming community, we are a modding/hacking community.

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Angel

Also, not everybody new makes an introductory topic (which is understandable; many people feel awkward about internet introductions, as your topic says outright 8D). If they did, the majority of the posts on the board would be in this forum, and that would be kinda bad, if you think about it.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Dome

Quote from: Sanguis on February 19, 2015, 03:21:26 pm
Thanks, bro! I will certainly try 'em as soon as I finish this FFT+ one (which honestly, is WAY too hard for a semi newbie like me. Can you believe the undead, cape wearing skeletons thingy you get in random battles wipped my entire team like, four turns already? I miss when you could phoenix down them to death with a single hit ;-;)

Please, post your feedbacks about the patch in the proper section so I don't miss them :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"