• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:15:20 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

CT5Holy

Hey guys, going to push the start time back 30 minutes so I can take a look at an apartment =P (really need to get my housing situation sorted out XD)
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

I'm be on Skype for a while tomorrow anyways so I'll be ready whenever you are
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

May 21, 2014, 07:19:33 pm #22 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:28:45 pm by CT5Holy
Have matchups/teams you guys want to see ready! And if you have new teams, post them in the team submissions thread or PM me!

Stream starting soon hopefully: http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

EDIT: Stream is live! chat with us either on twitch or on IRC

Zotis

Streaming FFT is too much fun.  It should be made illegal.

CT5Holy

woooooooooooooooooo thanks everyone for watching! I'll slowly get the footage up on youtube.

Tentative date for next stream day is next wednesday, May 28th, at 4 pm PST (so, basically the same time).

Solutions/ideas for improvements would be much appreciated (if you were there, you know the problems. I'm too tired right now to anything =P).

Barren

Hopefully I'll be free by next wednesday to do it again

Dol

The stream went really well.  Some very competitive matches and fun was had by all.  I definitely want to see another Barren vs CT5Holy dual cast match.  That squire with ninjitsu and faith vs the derpy samurai.  Good times.

silentkaster

That was awesome, and count me in whenever I can be there :) I should be available Wednesday! :) Hope your apartment searching was good CT5
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

reinoe

The stream went really well.  Thanks so much CT5 and Barren too.  And of course all the viewers who made fun and interesting comments.
My dreams can come true!

Barren

I know on my end I didn't exactly follow what was going on but I had a fun time. and I just found out that im free the 28th so get ready for another duo between ct5holy and me

silentkaster

Special thanks to our guest last night, Lionheart. He says he is a forum lurker. If you are back next wednesday I want one of my teams to face yours :)

silentkaster

I think it might be fun if we all create a new team for unveiling the day of the stream (whoever will be there, that is). But just my idea...I'm doing it either way XD

Zotis

CT5Holy

Zotis

Are you still doing one on Friday?

Barren

CT5Holy said that he wont be around for awhile to do another stream. I offered to do one sometime next week.

Reks

Quote from: Barren on May 30, 2014, 06:57:26 am
CT5Holy said that he wont be around for awhile to do another stream. I offered to do one sometime next week.

I can help with commentary, if you'd like
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

CT5Holy

Yeah, I won't be able to stream for a while. =x

Oh, wonder if I could join for commentary... seems unlikely due to my laptop, but....

Barren

Of course you can :D anyone is welcome. I'll think of a date this weekend

silentkaster

it was another great time :D I would try commentary if my mic works? Haha well we will see.