Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:34:33 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by DeSgeretjin
The healing on ultima flask doesn't work because you set the accuracy to perfect on hit, your transmutes also seems to lack some kind of targeting flag so those don't work either.

on: May 25, 2018, 06:06:09 PM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
Legend! I will give it a try!

If it works out, you're welcome.

on: May 25, 2018, 06:03:37 PM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by BearPRIME
Uh, it was pretty simple well to me, But you did everything correct though; however, you needed to make sure that the "AP" hexes for the Race you want to have a new job is empty/available for that race.

So pretty much the order would be this:
  • Changing the job index in the hex editor.
  • Change the hexes for the learnable AP(You'll need to write down all the available "Learnable AP Hexes that free for your race")
  • Before doing so, make sure the abilities are on the skillset for that job to use, i recommend using "Lennart's job editor to set set the skillset for that job."
  • Then use "DeSgeretin's command list editor to set the skills in that list correctly in order.
  • You'll need to assign them these "Learnable AP hexes" slots, if the slots still show you can't learn the abilities for that job.
  • If there's abilities you can't learn still, cross out the "Learnable AP Hexes" that didn't work for that race and then use new ones that you wrote down, so repeat steps 2 and 5.
  • If all the abilities show up the way you want too, make sure to edit the AP values for them, (The AP they need to master the abilities), you'll have to go through other races jobs to make sure you didn't accidentally change their AP hexes and fix those "AP mastered hex values"

For example, a learnable AP hexes list that i wrote down to use for the Gria would be this:

So once i've found the empty "Learnable AP Hexes", i then just needed to adjust the Mastered AP values, the order the skills would show up in the game/mod, and then add the abilities to weapons for that/the job so they can equip and learn the abilities from.

Here's a list for the "AP Abilities Mastered Hexes" to help for ability mastering.

Legend! I will give it a try!

on: May 25, 2018, 05:41:05 PM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
Hey Zeke,

I'm just trying out your mod and haven't gotten very far, but its pretty sweet!  GREAT JOB!

I was curious about how you went and added another gria job.  I have tried changing an existing human job into one for another race but I cant seem to get the abilities to transfer over.  I basically changed the hex in the job data to be for a different race with the same skillset, and then I changed all the skills in that skill set to be learn-able by the new race instead of the old one. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Uh, it was pretty simple well to me, But you did everything correct though; however, you needed to make sure that the "AP" hexes for the Race you want to have a new job is empty/available for that race.

So pretty much the order would be this:
  • Changing the job index in the hex editor.
  • Change the hexes for the learnable AP(You'll need to write down all the available "Learnable AP Hexes that free for your race")
  • Before doing so, make sure the abilities are on the skillset for that job to use, i recommend using "Lennart's job editor to set set the skillset for that job."
  • Then use "DeSgeretin's command list editor to set the skills in that list correctly in order.
  • You'll need to assign them these "Learnable AP hexes" slots, if the slots still show you can't learn the abilities for that job.
  • If there's abilities you can't learn still, cross out the "Learnable AP Hexes" that didn't work for that race and then use new ones that you wrote down, so repeat steps 2 and 5.
  • If all the abilities show up the way you want too, make sure to edit the AP values for them, (The AP they need to master the abilities), you'll have to go through other races jobs to make sure you didn't accidentally change their AP hexes and fix those "AP mastered hex values"

For example, a learnable AP hexes list that i wrote down to use for the Gria would be this:

So once i've found the empty "Learnable AP Hexes", i then just needed to adjust the Mastered AP values, the order the skills would show up in the game/mod, and then add the abilities to weapons for that/the job so they can equip and learn the abilities from.

Here's a list for the "AP Abilities Mastered Hexes" to help for ability mastering.

on: May 25, 2018, 02:55:29 PM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by BearPRIME
Hey Zeke,

I'm just trying out your mod and haven't gotten very far, but its pretty sweet!  GREAT JOB!

I was curious about how you went and added another gria job.  I have tried changing an existing human job into one for another race but I cant seem to get the abilities to transfer over.  I basically changed the hex in the job data to be for a different race with the same skillset, and then I changed all the skills in that skill set to be learn-able by the new race instead of the old one. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

on: May 24, 2018, 02:01:08 AM 
Started by DeSgeretjin - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
It is part of the new learning curve.

Jokes aside, the tutorial can be a bit rough on hard if you're not careful.
There's also a little extra fun in the demo that plays when you leave the title menu run.

Oh well that's interesting.

Edit: Ok, i saw the title screen demo, and it's pretty funny.

on: May 24, 2018, 01:50:19 AM 
Started by DeSgeretjin - Last post by DeSgeretjin
Uh, normally you're not supposed to break the Law on the first/tutorial mission of the game which i find pretty funny...

It is part of the new learning curve.

Jokes aside, the tutorial can be a bit rough on hard if you're not careful.
There's also a little extra fun in the demo that plays when you leave the title menu run.

on: May 23, 2018, 04:37:30 PM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Knight Lord
The one that comes to mind immediately is the battle at Germinas. The Onion knights are mostly using ranged weapons, I had to deal with multiple attempts on my weapons each round immediately after getting Orlandu, which of course means Excalibur broke before even getting a chance to teach him safeguard.

I'll let you know if I find more, though, that's as far as I've gotten, that battle in particular frustrated me to no end. I haven't gotten past Elmdore yet, bastard isn't giving me that genji gear easily, so I'm grinding out a second thief (and have since gotten safeguard for Orlandu) to make it easier.

on: May 23, 2018, 04:24:56 PM 
Started by DeSgeretjin - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
Uh, normally you're not supposed to break the Law on the first/tutorial mission of the game which i find pretty funny...

on: May 23, 2018, 02:10:39 PM 
Started by azavier - Last post by Elric
Why post this in 2 different threads?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10