• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:07 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Now Playing

Started by Cheetah, April 03, 2008, 09:31:33 am

Vanya

Fatal Frame III & IV.
I was looking for a copy of 3 for-eva! I did a computer job for a friend & she got it for me as payment. Yay!
And as luck would have it they released the fan translation of 4 that same day!
Bliss! :3
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Criss

Perfect world -- on the vendetta server ^^
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!

Vanya

Tatsunoko VS Capcom - Ultimate All-Stars, baby!!
¯\(°_0)/¯

Luminar

White Knight Chronicles and a Fire Emblem hack called "Link's War"

philsov

holy crap wesnoth is awesome.

Doing the southguard campaign atm -- just entered a level with the dreaded fog of war!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Macros86

Playing MAG and Machinarium

Archael

SentinalBlade

Quote from: "philsov"holy crap wesnoth is awesome.

Doing the southguard campaign atm -- just entered a level with the dreaded fog of war!

Its got alot of unique features, and the amount of mods for it is amazing If you get bored of a certain race, there are hundreds of player made :D for being a homebrew(on the psp no less) its pretty far along, boasting over 5000 cards, and even new cards from the new worldwake boosters....i got tired of blowing money on the real cards >.>

I just finished Sands of Destruction on my DS though, and its actually a decent RPG. Albiet some of the features they were claiming as footholds for the game were fairly unimpressive, it doesnt deserve some of the criticism its getting in areas.

Dokurider

Currently playing Einhander, and IT. IS. KICKING. MY. ASS. Currently, I'm on the air base level or whatever.

Nocat

Finished Mass Effect 2. Been playing Sword of the Stars a lot with my bro...good times.

Vanya

Excitebike World Rally, ExciteTrucks, ExciteBots.
I love the Bat ExciteBot!
¯\(°_0)/¯

Kaijyuu

Disgaea, Hour of Darkness again.

Oh how I despise cave of ordeals 3. And the item world.
  • Modding version: PSX

Cheetah

Quote from: "Vanya"Excitebike World Rally, ExciteTrucks, ExciteBots.
I love the Bat ExciteBot!

I honestly don't know if there is any other excitebot that even compares to the Bat. I mean it is the fastest and has wings, what more could you want?
Current Projects:

Vanya

Enough cash to buy the black paint job! =P
¯\(°_0)/¯

SilvasRuin

Finally got around to getting Dissidia.  It is fun as heck.  I started with Cloud as he was (one of) the simplest to use.  Since he was naturally higher in level than the others due to being the first that I started multiple storyline runs for completion's sake with, he was the natural choice to finish up the storyline.  I wound up getting him to level 100 first.  I ran into some problems at the Lunar Whale Duel Colosseum mode as he's just too slow to for me to consistently win with, and by all appearances I can't get the level appropriate gear for the highest levels without farming Lunar Whale, so I wound up being stuck in a paradoxical situation.  I've got Onion Knight to level 97 now though, so maybe I can start collecting some of those treasures.

Love using Onion Knight, but I really wish I had a few hundred CP more on him.  To still be able to equip support abilities, I'm missing out on at least a third of all the attacks he can have equipped at once.  Maybe it will get better when he's got a few more of them mastered...

Cheetah

Well I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum, I checked this thread and apparently I started in December. As all the reviews say it is a great game, with excellent gameplay variety. If anything I think it might have been slightly under rated because it was a comic book game. The combat gets so fun later on that I think I will probably do some of the challenge missions and it will probably take a bit of will power to NOT go collectible hunting in the game.

My current Castlevania game is Symphony of the Night. It amazes me that Konami still hasn't figured out all the things they did right in that game to make it a huge hit and not repeat it in their sequels. Obviously it is great and really unique compared to the other games in the series, though it is very confusing on a first playthrough (plus hard) and I'm basically just stumbling through the game.

I'm hoping to start Demon's Souls in the near future! It has been sitting on my shelf for a month or so while I waiting for spring break.
Current Projects:

Gotwald

I started playing bioshock 2, and I can sum it up in a few words:

Less plot, less scare factor, worse gameplay.

Still good, just not as good :/
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Vanya

Rygar, Wii version.
Should have had more motion controls, but I never beat on Gamecube anyway.
Fucking Aristotle. =P
¯\(°_0)/¯

Kourama

Dragon Age, No More Heroes 2.

Chim

DoomRL. One of my favorite Roguelikes to be sure.