• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:20:19 am

FFTPatcher Random ENTDs

Started by Andrew, April 13, 2010, 04:00:21 am

Andrew

Hey, everybody.

I was wondering if somebody could tell me at what point through the story I encounter each random battle ENTD? I have a rough idea of when I'd encounter a handful of them, but I need specifics! Oh, and I'd like to know which of them are low-encounter-chance ENTDs, as well.

Example:
Name; available at: Chapter _ - ______; non-rare/low-encounter-chance

If some kind soul out there could supply me with a complete list, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew
  • Modding version: PSX

formerdeathcorps

Go to the ENTD tab in FFTPatcher.

001 through 0FC are random battle events.  Mandalia Plains East X means the random battle accessible first in Chapter X.  East means the direction you head in to reach Mandalia Plains; so east would mean from Gariland.  If X=5, this is the rare random battle accessible only in Chapter 4.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Andrew

Xifanie

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"I think we have someone with an avatar more disturbing than mine.
Yes, Dome's.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful