• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:58:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ePSXe for Android

Started by thi13en, October 26, 2012, 03:37:59 pm

thi13en

October 26, 2012, 03:37:59 pm Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:58:43 pm by thi13en
Cheers everyone,

I've stumbled upon ePSXe apps for android while trolling around on google store. Cost about $3.75 and its tempting me to purchase it. Before I could do it has anyone tried it before? Will it work with the all the hack done for Tactics?

Edit: You know what? It works! I use FFT Plus to try out and works like a charm. No error. Now I can enjoy playing it anywhere.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Eternal

I'm kind of amazed that it's legal to accept money for an emulation app. Regardless, this is good to know!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Glain

Well, writing a program to emulate an architecture isn't exactly the same thing is trying to profit off of the architecture itself, I guess?  You don't have to own the architecture to write an emulator for it.  It makes sense to me, at least.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

feeldawrath

What device are you running? I feel it would be a high-mid tier or high tier phone (or tablet)
"Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals."
-Ramza Beoulve

thi13en

@feeldawrath

I'm using Asus Transformer Prime. It should work at least on android 4.

MiKeMiTchi

Works really great on my SIII. Much much better than fpse. I haven't tested any patch yet, but I'm sure it's going to work. Loving the 2P mode and the cheats option.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Smitson

How do the games run on it?

MiKeMiTchi

Perfectly fine, actually. I've tested Breath of fire, Front Mission, and Azure Dreams so far. Sound and graphics look great compared to others. I haven't tested out FFT yet though. xD

The 2P mode runs on the same screen, and there's a cheat converter that converts PEC cheats into android epsxe cheats.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi