• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:41:02 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

A quick small edit..rate it pls.

Started by Vangpride, July 28, 2010, 03:31:55 am

Smash

The error could be many things. Just post what you have, to see what's going on and solve.

jimmy: Technical info like that will just make it worse, I can remember when I was a noob. The thing here is to post how it's done in steps. Once he/she knows, all the complications will dissapear.
I thought there was a guide around?

Vangpride

I haven't had time to try graphics gale but it still looks confusing. Time to experiment.

Quote from: "Smash"

The error could be many things. Just post what you have, to see what's going on and solve.

jimmy: Technical info like that will just make it worse, I can remember when I was a noob. The thing here is to post how it's done in steps. Once he/she knows, all the complications will dissapear.
I thought there was a guide around?

If you find a guide lmk. Thanks

scatttman

i recomend to use graphics gale to replace colors and other program like photoshop or even paint to make custom work use a already existent sprite as base make shure to just have 16 colors for sprite, for portrait you could make it with some colors extra an fix it later with graphics gale spriting can be a tedious work but quite fun if u like it for ur shrine knight cloud its very nice for a quick edit

Vangpride

Hehe thanks i'm still experimenting. No time right now due to the fact i'm fixing my cars but will post up any new sprite edits i make. Thanks.