• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:08:26 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

IA Portrait critique thread

Started by Smash, June 29, 2010, 04:45:09 am

Smash

June 29, 2010, 04:45:09 am Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 06:52:06 am by Smash
Sprites and ports should be critiqued individually, so Im making a discussion thread for ports here to be edited and commented. This grunt here also believes that this proyect deserves a decent if not strict quality control to judge and improve on the art before submitting. Anyone can partake, edit, crit and debate.

Might be a good idea to post all ports related to IA here in this thread (I'll edit them to this first post) for repeated critique.

The (awfully small) list: [x2 size please]

So far i've got my eye on fixing the shading on portraits Blue Mage F, Warlock F and Samurai M, if the creators don't mind.

Lijj

Critique thread? Now I don't even want to post. I get plenty of critique already...sheesh

Portrait of Shooter W
So 20 year old woman's face is to gentle, good for a white mage. Geomancer is good but the hair of the original portrait doesn't match the sprite.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Lol, I didn't even noticed this Samurai and Blue Mage, you are good at hiding things, hehe. Any other fixes so far?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zozma

i think something is a bit off about the blue mage f , maybe because i cant see any of her neck whatsoever? i donno it looks odd to me somehow
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!